[DAO proposal] Fund/initiate the development of a metadata privacy conserving HOPR desktop client (mobile APP to follow later)

Nice!

1 Like

Nice Support you

1 Like

Yeah, this is what @SCBuergel has also implied!
I am of course aware of the fact that my proposal covers rather a big topic, which might thus be considered a mid- to longterm development goal for HOPR since – as already pointed out – some necessary ‘ingredients’ of the client have to be developed first.

4 Likes

I think the team will find something of value in this proposal.

1 Like

cool idea!

1 Like

This is great! A good idea well explained and with an illustration at the end. What about a browser extension too?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
Actually, in the beginning I was also thinking about a browser plugin, but then I became aware that the benefits of such a technology are relevant for every kind of online activity, which is why I redirected to the ‘overall’ desktop client!

2 Likes

Obviously.

Your idea is impressive and would like to see the PoC. An VPN like service like using HOPR can be an widely adopable by others.

If the client being an plugin to any broswer will be a bonus, this way you become part of the ecosystem of the core technology.

Make it easy is the Apple moto. :)

1 Like

i love it

If you support the idea, please make sure to vote for the official proposal here:

http://forum.hoprnet.org/t/proposal-6-fund-initiate-the-development-of-a-metadata-privacy-conserving-hopr-desktop-client-mobile-app-to-follow-later/3873/2

Nice. I think it’s easier for new user/new investors to manage their accounts.

nice work