[HOPR] Proposal - Gamma Strategies Liquidity Management

Absolutely love this proposal like Arrakis proposal as I know the value of the liquidity management in projects and this will make HOPR team more focused on the main product. And I definitely agree with one pool suggestion.

2 Likes

Just read through the replies after the twitter space. I support this proposal even more. Gamma was really candidly in the space and the proposal is well fit to what we need.

1 Like

I used the AscendEX exchange and had to cancel because the liquidity was very poor, and buying on biance does not support the xdai chain, so the withdrawal is very large, not suitable

So while possible and given that our vaults are noncustodial, the DAO would have to withdraw the funds, make the requisite swaps, and deposit into a new position manager contract. Our position manager contracts are specific to a pair. So while we can actively manage ranges, we cannot swap into other assets or manage assets outside of the specified LP pair.

Hello, thank you for replies!
Could please link an example of such position manager contract?

I like the offer from the @bp_gamma division liquidity 20/20/60.
Do we need to create a separate topic for such a proposal to be in the referendum stage?

2 Likes

I support this proposal I think that is a good idea :bulb:

1 Like

Sounds a good idea. How about having a liquidity on arbitrum, just to avoid high gas fees?? Just a thought.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe14dbb7d054ff1ff5c0cd6adac9f8f26bc7b8945
Sure, see here for an example that we use for FWB DAO.

We could certainly help with that. I don’t think the gas fees would be too extensive on Mainnet given the conservatism of the strategy. However, I also heard from other members that Gnosis Chain was going to a potential destination once Uniswap launches there.

That’s a good question. It seems like polls are being taken in other threads. I think once the DAO comes to a decision on what structure / specifics they would like to a vote, we can go ahead and do that?

nice suggestion to manage all in one pool :+1:

1 Like

Considering you (as in Gamma) have an incentive to push a more active strategy, I would think, given the nature of your pricing structure, I appreciate that response.

Good proposal.I support this.

1 Like