Binance Dex

Uniswap exchange commission average price is 30-40$. Only sometimes the price is higher. If you want to buy token with small comission - use existed spot or Honeyswap exchange. You must understand - we have only ~6k token holders - it is too small, to support multi network infrastructure.

And Vitalik proposal some changes in ETH network to reduce commission price (in june), and the end of 2021, they promise ETH 2.0. May be we can simple wait?

1 Like

Of course we can wait.
There is very low liquidity on honeyswap.
I don’t see any problems even as an experiment to transfer part of the liquidity to Bsc20(pancekswap, binance dex). It may be that liquidity will increase significantly. Increase token recognition.
Look at Busd, it is being used more and more. The market share of Usdt (tether) is falling. Hopr’s presence in more markets will provide more opportunities, including for price.

1 Like

Don’t think Binance DEX is a good choice because it seems to me even CZ likes Binance Smart Chain better now

1 Like

LOL! Now go ahead and compare it with trading volume of PancakeSwap :))))

1 Like

I thought Binance DEX is already dead, lol. Forced me to check its data.

Do not think it is a good idea as it is not popular at all.
It also a bit difficult for newbies and it does not support metamask, so it discourage people from using it

1 Like

We need a more trending DEX. How many of you use Binance DEX? $ 4m is a ridiculous trading volume.

1 Like

Lol! I offered to donate only part of the liquidity. Read: Suggestion: 3 chains 4 Dex

1 Like

Why did you vote for the Honeyswap a few months ago? trading volume is even smaller. My suggestion is to switch partially to bsc20. Please read: Suggestion: 3 chains 4 Dex

1 Like

Hi everyone. I tried to structurize the approach and make it simpler and less chaotic. I used most popular options to create a polls. Check it out and vote: Discussion Stage: 1st Substage (Selecting DEXs and Networks)

1 Like

one of the best ideas in my opinion!

1 Like

Where did I vote for honeyswap?

1 Like

Sorry, you are like a new member of the community.
A few months ago, the community voted for the xDai network and Honeyswap

1 Like

I would go gradually to resolve the issue.

1. The question that needs an answer is, do we need other dexes? I think yes
  2. The question is, how many of them do we need at all? I think for a start 1, if the need arises, you can always put forward a new topic for voting.
  3. What is the most popular dex? The answer is obvious, Binance.
    It turns out the answer is pretty obvious, first, you need to add a smart chain.
1 Like

Binance is the largest centralized exchange.
Did you mean exchanges using the bsc network?
One of them is Pancakeswap. Oh yes, the exchange is one of the largest.

And it would be great if Hopr was there.

1 Like

Of course binance dex is binance smart chain)

1 Like

Yes, only on binance dex small volumes

therefore I only offer a fraction of the liquidity. Here’s my suggestion: Suggestion: 3 chains 4 Dex

1 Like

Binance Dex is good idea

1 Like

Low commissions is a great advantage of Binance DEX

1 Like

when when when???

Large commissions on the ETH network are a high barrier for the entire HOPR ecosystem. So Binance Dex is good idea

1 Like