This topic is for the next (2nd) substage of the voting-discussion process, which will determine the most commonly accepted option for generation of proposal. We will produce proposal after 3rd stage.
Here are the substages, proposed by Harakatiru (with little edits):
- Select networks and DEXs;
- Choose liquidity distribution percentage among the exchanges;
- Choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be distributed.
You can check previous (1st) substage and 1st votings here: Discussion Stage: 1st Substage (Selecting DEXs and Networks)
1st substage voting results:
A) Total number of chains (DEXs) for Uniswap DAI-HOPR pool distribution: 3;
B) 3 chain(s)/DEX(s) for Uniswap DAI-HOPR pool distribution with most votes:
- Uniswap v3 (Ethereum Mainnet)
- Honeyswap (xDAI Network)
- PancakeSwap v2 (Binance Smart Chain)
Let’s choose liquidity distribution percentage among the exchanges.
Vote for the option you prefer more. If your opinion is radically different, please, give your vote for “my option is radically different” and tell about your option in the reply.
- Equal distribution (e.g. Uniswap v3 - 33,4%, PancakeSwap v2 - 33,3%, Honeyswap - 33,3%)
- Uni - predominance, Honey and Pancake - equals (e.g. Uniswap v3 - 50%, PancakeSwap v2 - 25%, Honeyswap - 25%)
- Uni and Pancake - equal predominance, Honey - minority (e.g. Uniswap v3 - 40%, PancakeSwap v2 - 40%, Honeyswap - 20%)
- Uni→Pancake→Honey gradual decrease (e.g. Uniswap v3 - 50%, PancakeSwap v2 - 35%, Honeyswap - 20%)
- Pancake→Uni→Honey gradual decrease (e.g. PancakeSwap v2 - 50%, Uniswap v3 - 35%, Honeyswap - 20%)
- My option is radically different (write in the reply)
Voting for this substage will be open until 11:59 AM UTC on May 19. After that I will commit the results and publish them.
Some Pros and Cons:
- Uniswap v3 predominance is beneficial due to logistic issues (less movements for liquidity migration, flexible system for Uni V2-V3 migration, easy to re-assess and re-assign), Uniswap pros (highest volume and visits, whales) and ETH 2.0 perspectives;
- PancakeSwap v2 predominance is beneficial due to its Pros (2nd highest volume and visits, current hype);
- Honeyswap minority is beneficial due to its restrictions (low volume and visits; Honeyswap development issues; this DEX is mainly for stakers and Genesis-participants);
- Uniswap V3 > PancakeSwap V2 is beneficial due to centralization issues of BSC.
P.S. There is a typo in “gradual decrase” percentages: it should be 50, 30 and 20 respectively. Current voting isn’t public (you can’t see voters) - it is an accident, sorry (I noticed it too late and now can’t change it, because the votes have already been cast).