DRAFT PROPOSAL 1: HOPR - xDAI pair on Sushiswap (Gnosis Chain)

[The following is a draft proposal. Please discuss and provide feedback on this, along with suggestions for changes. The final version of the proposal will be presented for a vote on Friday July 8th.]

The DAO should move a total of $250,000 in liquidity from its HOPR-DAI pool on Uniswap on Ethereum to a HOPR-xDAI pool on Sushiswap on Gnosis Chain. The fee structure should remain the same.

Potential things to consider and discuss:

• Is this the right amount?
  • There are extra rewards available for pools on Gnosis Chain on Sushiswap. Currently this is 50 SUSHI per day across all pools, but there are also GNO rewards available for some pools. We’ve reached out to the Sushi team for more information on how to access these.
12 Likes

I support this proposal. But considering that the implementation of the gnosis chain for uniswap may last for a long time, I would suggest increasing the pool amount to $ 400,000 to avoid significant fluctuations and price manipulation.

1 Like

As I have said on the other proposals, these proposals work very well together as an assortment of risk and reward on providing liquidity. Having the opportunity for not only Sushi rewards but Gnosis rewards creates a great incentive for providing partial liquidity. I also see this as a medium risk so I think the proportion of 250,000 is appropriate. Seems like all of these proposals would be a great way forward to spread out the liquidity and making a great investment into Gnosis chain.

2 Likes

Sushiswap is the DEX on Gnosis Chain with the highest TVL of any DEX on Gnosis Chain. Given its presence on multiple other chains, it also likely has the highest name recognition and likelihood of being among the first destinations for individuals seeking to acquire HOPR. I strongly support this proposal.

Sushiswap’s extra rewards are a nice addition. If GNO rewards are made available for the HOPR pool, this provides strong incentivization for others to provide additional liquidity. I’ve seen this first hand on SWAPR where liquidity has flocked to pools offering GNO rewards. Also, since the HOPR team already runs a few Gnosis Beacon Chain nodes, this would provide additional GNO for the team to deploy additional validators if so desired.

4 Likes

Hmm … It’s more of a feeling … that 3 liquidity pools on Gnosis Chain are too much diversification, so I personally would leave out Sushiswap on Gnosis Chain and prefer the other two. On the otherside GNO rewards would be interesting.

Support, as we are currently stake hopr all over the Gnosis chain!

1 Like

I am all in for additional incentives and opportunities, but I would double the pool to 500,000. This substantial increase would justify the move, and otherwise leave it on Uniswap

2 Likes

General remark/thought: what is the benefit of hypothetically implementing two several DEX pools on Gnosis chain?
→ the latter obviously assumes that at least the two most voted options by the DAO will be carried out by the team and that both are having a Gnosis focus.

What is the reason? Dapp tribalism?
Furthermore, this could lead to unneccessary liquidity fragmentation.

That said, if such a proposal sees a positive vote, one DEX on Gnosis feels completely sufficient → let’s go with the one with the most positive side effects. If this is Sushi, then let’s do this.

1 Like

If Uniswap gets deployed on Gnosis Chain we should stick to them as much as possible. If Polygon market shares of Dexes can be used as an estimation for how it will go on Gnosis Chain, then it would be more beneficial for our community to be present on the most popular Dex, there is no reason or indication to believe that it will be different on Gnosis.

https://twitter.com/Uniswap/status/1516868445106802688?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1516868445106802688|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcryptopotato.com%2Fdefi-giant-uniswap-sweeps-50-market-share-on-polygon%2F

1 Like

Great proposal and definitely heading in the right direction for incentivising investors. I believe the HOPR team should look at possible multi-layered farming.

I have recently discovered this and love the idea.

Not sure if SWPR offers it or Sushi.

Example - Provide liquidity for SWPR and receive carrots, then find a pool where carrots can be staked, then stake the token that comes out of that.

1 Like

the idea is that it is not yet possible for uniswap to provide liquidity to the gnosis chain, sushiswap will be the main exchange and swapr is more about partnership and marketing. so there should be no big fragmentation and some kind of problems. moreover, the total pool is now $ 5+ million, and we are discussing no more than 20% of it here.

I don’t know the most known and used dex in Gnosis Chain, so I joined the old official telegram group of Gnosis Chain (it used to be an official account but they stopped providing support from the telegram.) and searched for the words sushi and swapr from the search button. Although Sushiswap is a well-known dex, they were mentioned with a very close result. The same goes for Gnosis Chain’s Official Twitter account. TVL of Sushiswap is more than $4 million swapr as of now. But swapr outperforms sushiswap in daily trading volume. There may be bot purchases for volumes within two dex, I don’t know the details of this, but in sushiswap, usually transactions are over mainstream coins and do not contain many altcoins. I guess sushiswap Gnosis Chani doesn’t care much. Swapr, on the other hand, seems to be trying to attract different projects to the dex, so it can increase awareness. Although Sushiswap is well-known, I haven’t been able to find any data suggesting awareness of the gnosis chain and trying to attract customers to gnosis chain. I couldn’t even find a post about gnosis chain on their twitter. I don’t think awareness will increase when liquidity is added in Sushiswap and I think the only good thing is that it makes it easier for the hopr community to transact on the gnosis chain.I also find the liquidity rewards in sushiswap low. I don’t think this offer will be very helpful to the Hopr community.Less liquidity should be added if it happens. Best regards…

1 Like

I agree with this, why decrease it to 250k compared to UNI- ETH-xDAI proposal

i like this suggestion, hopr-dai liquidity pool on Gnosis chain should be deployed on all major dexs that support Gnosis to make Hopr more known to the community

1 Like

For creating good liquidity and increasing trading volume on Gnosis Chain I completely agree. i see SWAPR where liquidity is good, do the same with sushi swap

1 Like

I agree with this proposal. It can help increasing trading volume and bring Hopr to more know to the community. But why the amount is $250K? I think if increasing the pool amount to $500K is better.

2 Likes

I support this proposal.

1 Like

I agree with this proposal.

1 Like

Also a great offer in addition to HOPR/ETH