Goals of the HOPR Token Launch

The suggestion is clear
All teatnet addresses are under assignment
Everyone has a 20,000 assignment at a $ 0.1 hopr
As for the rest of the new people who did not participate in testnet
So can a team work
Make a sale on coinlist in order for them to have an opportunity to buy and that the sale is a Dutch auction with a maximum of $ 500 per person
This is fair. You cannot put those who participated in testnet on the same side as those who did not
This is not discrimination, but those who have participated in testnet have made more effort for the success of the network and they deserve it
This is fair

5 Likes

One last thing everyone can enter and buy tokens on post-listing trading platforms
Nobody stops them from that
But those who participated in testnet and made the network successful deserve it for the effort they put into
another thing
The work team has to listen to the supporters and supporters of the project, because they have been here for nearly a year
As for the new ones, where were they before?
Obviously, they’re the ad masters in icodrop and start jumping in and crying out for the token and then flooding the market
Who comes first, first serves
That is why those who participated in testnet are the first in the sales process
Tank you very match

5 Likes

The way I see this, it is not easy to find this project on the internet.

I am constantly looking for new/interesting crypto projects through reddit/twitter/etc and only ended up researching HOPR a few days ago, by pure chance.

If I had found this project earlier, I would have participated on the testnets and the different stages, but that was not possible for me as for a hole lot of people that are just now finding it.

If there is a new testnet event, I would love to engage and participate. I created a virtual machine running Linux just to do so (since Windows was not officialy supported), but then found out that there are not ongoing tests right now.

My point being, thanks to all the people who already participated (not to mention the dev team) the project is where it is today, and Im gratefull for that, but I dont see why that would leave ouside of the project to all the people who just found out recently, with no chances to participate in anyway (for now at least).

3 Likes

Hello everybody. Participated in the last three testnets. Everything was organized at the highest level. I think the team will make the right decision on how the distribution of tokens will take place.

5 Likes

I’m sure we’ll find the best way to do it.

3 Likes

Hello, SCBuergel!

How about dividing a public sale into 2 stages:
Stage 1 - the sale of tokens to those who participated in testnets, with a guaranteed individual capitalization (for example, maximum $ 1-2k), the list of participants can be compiled on the basis of, for example, e-mail or personal ETH-wallet specified in the testnets.
Stage 2 - Balancer auction for everyone.

13 Likes

What ever you team will decide,testers to whitelist will be fair.

2 Likes

I suggest Installing a MiN / MAX саp for example $ 2000. Those who participated in the testnets receive a guaranteed allocation. The rest can participate on LBP.

5 Likes

I say everyone who is supporting the project should be given equal chance. Some may have heard about it at a later stage but they are ready to support the project. I think we should choose a date in immediate future and give all the people who’re a member of Hopr Telegram group to participate in Token sale. Once users completed some forms to express their willingness with unique ERC20 address, we’ll get exact user count and tokens can be divided among users and everyone will get a fair chance.

Maybe DEX is just the best option

I think that it’s nice and fair solution for all!

1 Like

i argee all of them!

1 Like

The best honest solution!

1 Like

I think nice solution!

1 Like

From what I read in Sebastian’s post it seems like doing the sale on ethereum network is inevitable. One thing that I really wish is that the price per token is fixed and not dynamic like it is on Balancer for example. If it has to be ethereum and gas wars cannot be avoided, then better just to have just a pure smart-contract-based sale imo.

2 Likes

Please use the “like” button instead of posting “I agree” or “me too” posts here

2 Likes

I participated in the network. The idea is cool.

1 Like

I would like a guaranteed allocation for testnet testers, and if hopr is to be listed on a dex…Something must be done to combat botting! (Hard cap of 5 eth for the first 5 mins for example?)

1 Like

totally agree…That is the perfect choice

How about dividing a public sale into 2 stages:
Stage 1 - the sale of tokens to those who participated in testnets, with a guaranteed individual capitalization (for example, maximum $ 1-2k), the list of participants can be compiled on the basis of, for example, e-mail or personal ETH-wallet specified in the testnets.
Stage 2 - Balancer auction for everyone.

4 Likes