how many seasons will be?

2 Likes

good for hopr?

1 Like

i think the quotes are sensible and good for hopr development

2 Likes

great initiative, this will definitely contribute to make hopr protocole secure

1 Like

Good question. I also wonder what happens with the vault after the staking season 6 ends.

1 Like

Ah, I see. It’s going to be a kind of experiment and can be expanded later.

2 Likes

I agree, it will help the project

1 Like

Primary Proposal: yes

Secondary Proposal: 1000000 hopr

1 Like

agree

1 Like

This is necessary because of the long-term future of hopr

1 Like

Agree

1 Like

I think this is really beneficial to the long-term development of hopr, and safety issues should be put first.

2 Likes

A couple questions:

• Why choose Hats Finance in particular when there are other bug bounty platforms with a longer track record and a more active community (immunefi, sherlock) ?
  • What is the point of putting a bug bounty on a contract that’s already deployed?

Until these questions are clarified I would vote no to the primary proposal.

5 Likes

Im also interested in answers to similar questions.
Hats Finance is not tested and we want to throw funds there?
Is this the only project you plan to use?

I dont like how the DAO runs. Little time is allocated for discussions, are we in a hurry somewhere? No activity in discussions from the HOPR team and Hats Finance. The previous one was much better.

I will also not enter the majority and will vote against it for the time being.
Perhaps the discussions will liven up and clear up, and i will change my voice.

2 Likes

I feel a kind of the same that there is too little time for proper discussion here and not much information from both HOPR association and Hats Finance… Though, I understand also that Bug Bounty will be essential for the soon-to-be-deployed critical smart contract for the HOPR protocol when it’s live, which preferably offers a decentralised way of managing the bounty, and we’d better to be prepare for that as RPCh is soon to go live (as long as I understand).

Now, I’m not familiar with decentralised bug bounty platform, I would love to know other possible options would be (if anybody knows please!).
I personally trust HOPR association in this regard, and their decision to try with Hats Finance.

So, my stand point is that I support the proposal unless anybody comes up with a better proposal for bug bounty management.

3 Likes

We need more time to discuss.

Some important things:

-I never saw a staking contract hacked, is an easy smart contract.
-Usually audit a staking contract with a TIER1 audit company is about 50-80K $

• Perhaps the vault is fed excessively? need to use our resources in the most productive way , maybe 2M HOPR is too much money for lock only in this.

:sunglasses:

176 / 5.000

Resultados de traducción

Resultado de traducción

star_border

Yes it should, but isn’t 1 million a bit excessive? And more at this time. I am to do things more progressively but maybe a thousand is not that much, although it seems so to me. :sweat_smile:

good luck

I think in general one week for a proposal of any kind would be nice, I feel like friday-monday is very short. monday-sunday evening should be fine for most people, even more so since this is not a time sensitive decision to make here