[HOPR] Proposal - Arrakis PALM Launch Partners

Absolutely. It’s just a matter of less than an hour to deploy on an EVM compatible network. If HOPR community wants it, we follow.

Although, my advise is to prioritize where the volume is.

1 Like

a sensible decision going forward.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying.

Will the fee be taken out of the Uni V3 pool OR is that to be paid after-the-fact by Hopr Foundation at or when the term finishes?

1 Like

Thanks for description and replying community questions.
I support this proposal overall, willing to vote for it.

• Management fee: 1% of AUM

Can you give us more details on how you endup on this amount of fee?

I like the number of 500K to start with.

1 Like

The fee will be taken directly from the liquidity in the vault when time has come, so zero social coordination needed :+1:

1 Like

The thinking around the fees is mainly to look at the value we provide, the cost we can save for the customer, and the operational overhead the service costs. Comparing to the commission for a typical market maker or the amount of budget needed for a liquidity mining program, our fee structure is really insignificant, which is fine since it’s one of our value propositions. Then also given the amount of operational cost during the management, e.g. transactions, maintenance, etc. we concluded the current fee structure.

thanks for the answer. what sort of kpi’s do you usually measure for perfomance and share with the team? anything you could share with us?

1 Like

It looks good. Lots of big companies already trusted to Arrakis (Maker, Aave, Stargate, Olympus) and locked liquidity is $ 885.82M.

1 Like

After reading both proposals I would honestly like to see what both can offer, I honestly thought this proposal would be the one I liked to most when I was reading it, but after reading Gammas as well I can see value in both. Would love to see some results after a trial period .

1 Like

Do you have any plans to form some type of insurance for your clients in the future to mitigate the risk of a hack? Are there other strategies besides contract audits used to strengthen security and if so could you go into a bit more detail?

1 Like

Sure. It eventually depends on the objectives of the project. For instance, if the project wants to have more base asset in their liquidity composition, then the most direct indicators would be something like the amount of time, volume, price impact it takes to reach the target level; if the project wants to have as deep liquidity as possible, then the most direct indicator would be the slippage level during the time of management. We will communicate with HOPR to align the objectives before launching so we know what KPIs to monitor.

1 Like

Right now there is no specific insurance in place in case of exploits, which is why we are undergoing very careful audit as we speak and will only launch once everything is successfully audited.

We are already approached by some projects that provide insurance services, and in the near future we will certainly evaluate the available options to see which approach fits us the best.

thanks for your clear answers!

1 Like

Unfortunately I will be in and out during the twitter space and can not ask questions there. If you can, could you please answer?

Are there strategies or a proposals in case the current one doesn’t work?

During this current crash Hopr token has been pretty stable. What would you say is the 1 thing Arrakis offers to make hopr value even better and what assurances do you have that it wont do the opposite?

2 Likes

This is a good partner to cooperate.Lets make a roadmap for cooperation.

2 Likes

Good questions.

There is always a possibility that the strategy initially deployed is less optimal. This is why we will constantly monitor the executions and optimizing the strategy on the go whenever necessary, in consultation with HOPR. Because the behavior of the strategy are dictated by several key parameters, all we need to do is to tune the values for them.

If I have to only pick one thing, then it would be whatever objective HOPR has for its liquidity, our strategy is able to achieve it regardless of the market condition. As to the assurance, I think always having the option to adjust the strategy on the go as circumstances change can be seen as one.

2 Likes

Makes sense, thank you.

Thank you for your response and great AMA!

I like this idea :grin:

1 Like

What will be the safety issue when Hopr notice is delivered to you? when is hacker attack, or mark, who will be the common man? Do you buy insurance?