[HOPR] Proposal - Hopr in Crew3

Sounds interesting but I believe its a little off topic from what the DAO v0.5 is currently after.

Main discussion is about liquidity management not community onboarding. Unless I have misinterpreted the proposal.

2 Likes

good idea!

but I prefer the UI/UX of Layer3. Would like to compare those two if we go forward :)

1 Like

It’s about building a strong community and you can spread a word about HOPR. Tasks could be very simple - like, retweet, comment, follow on Twitter, invite frends to Discord, quiz with questions regarding HOPR etc.

1 Like

Our platform is used by renowned blockchain games, metaverses, web3 startups, digital asset marketplaces, and DeFi protocols such as SwissBorg, StarkNet, zkLend, zkPad, ApWine, CompliFi, Pianity, Tales From the Wild, XBorg, Project Eluüne.

Thanks for info, but this place might not be relevant for such discussions. Please check HOPR DAO v0.5 has now begun! - #2 by separatistm

1 Like

Crew3 is quite good but please give more detail. Also, this is not belong to UniswapV3 liquid article

2 Likes

To promote the project and its further development, I like such proposals.
True, I’m not sure if this applies to the topic of DAO v. 0.5. For my part, I would also like to invite the HOPR team to consider the site GALXE. She now has quite a lot of traffic!
Think that it would be possible to place some NFTs there, assigned to certain dates in the development of the project, which users of this site could mint.
Whether there will be any further utility or reward for these NFTs is up to the HOPR team to decide.
For example, it would be possible to raffle among all NFT owners the opportunity to launch a Monte Roza node!

1 Like

I’ll rephrase my questions to add clarity:

i. So what are the risks related to having Hopr’s funds with Crew3 to manage liquidity and market factors and how is this better than Gamma or Arrakis?

ii. How does using Twitter and Discord to market Hopr exactly affect positioning Hopr’s treasury for the future while satisfying swap fee dynamics?

2 Likes

Great idea! I have experience with Crew3

1 Like

Convenient platform! I think HOPR added recognition

1 Like

more engagement is better, agree

There is not enough information but supporting web3 adoption is the goal and making money is only an temp solution to raise fund for that same purpose.

Don’t let money be the only use-case to blockchain but blockchain adoption should be the main purpose here.

If I want stable Currency, then buy a house and that is rock solid.

1 Like

Hi All, has there been an update on this proposal as cant see it if there is?

Good idea. both Crew3 and Layer3 are good platforms that HOPR can participate in to attract new users.

Not a fan:
1/ doesn’t seem to be open-source
2/ not self-hosted
3/ not convinced we need gamification and fancy tools for discussing liquidity management
4/ discourse already ticks the right boxes and it has worked well for us

2 Likes

That’s really could be great

Very good idea, a lot of people using Crew3 atm!

I’ll look into this, but it’s not really in the scope of the current experiment: HOPR DAO v0.5 has now begun!

1 Like

I agree engaging in different platform such as Crew3. I hope it provides exposer to Hopr.

I agree to this…

1 Like

I agree, for sure Hopr needs more exposure even if I think the importance of Hopr protocol will emerge in the long run.