Proposal: 4 Chains 4 DEXs

Thanks for the updates. The proposal has been reinstated here: PROPOSAL #1: 4 Chains 4 DEXs

I’m not sure why you couldn’t edit the top posts any more. Maybe the forum already locks editing after a while. That would be helpful.

1 Like

Ethereum Uniswap v2 40% in the HOPR-DAI pair.
xDAI Honeyswap 20% in the HOPR-xDAI pair.
BSC Pancakeswap 30% in the HOPR-BNB pair. HOPR-BNB pair seems to be better than HOPR-DAI pair
Polygon or Polkadot or Solana 10% in the HOPR-?? pair. other chain and chains base pair.

Just an idea, why not divvy 25% to each DEX for equal weight amongst the chains?
Or maybe have a trial release period where 50% of the total funds go out to the 4 DEXs (12.5% each initially). Then after a week (or other predetermined amount of time) the remaining funds are dispersed to the chains/DEXs proportionate to their user demand for hopr. That way liquidity goes where it needs to and the markets will correct it.
It could also be 80% to the 4 DEXs initially then after the sample period the remaining 20% is proportionally disbursed.


maybe solana good too

I like the idea but I don’t see avalanche. With sushi swap on avalanche soon, I think avalanche should get some liquidity too. Saying that, not sure about a working bridge.

I tried to structurize the approach and make it simpler and less chaotic. I used most popular options to create a poll. Check it out: Discussion Stage: 1st Substage (Selecting DEXs and Networks)

What i want to add is decrease xdai to 10 percent or 5 percent. For smaller purchases it can be used. I dont think we should put liq on eth sidechain so dex’s on polkadot will be better if theres any. However with massive user base and low fees for now bsc will be a good move for hopr to increase recognition level. but we should watch out for price fluctuations.

Also change liq levels according to volume every year.

We dont want to list everywhere to mot loosing track. Uniswap and 1 low fee dex is enough for now.

What i propose is;

5% xdai honey
60% uniswap
35% bsc~adding high liq prevent pumps and dumps

1 Like

Your proposal is good. Have you considered another DEX instead of Polygon Quickswap such as Raydium DEX on solana?(as I described in my proposal).
It has a higher rating and possibly more potential in the future.

nice, we need honeyswap for swapping a small amount of tokens with low commissions and good support from liquidity!!

I totally agree with that opinion. HOPR-DAI pair is the most hard-headed answer in a lot of pools. And it let more newbies to use hoprfarm :)

Proposal sounds great but until some cex can change chain on bsc will cause huge commission size on bridge(for example if MXC will have it, so it will be cheaper send hopr on it in etherium chain and send it to the wallet in bsc chain).

polygon sounds like a right choice but still in early stages of adoption. Some platforms are growing fast and may overtake quickswap. Dfyn network could be the right choice according to its trajectory. Said that, I think this proposal is the most fair so far.

BSC might be an option if we believe that binance has plans to list hopr finally. Otherwise splashing liquidity will lead to further price dump.
As for HoneySwap we don’t need any liquidity there untill we can use wxhopr to run nodes.

Nice to see Polygon on this proposal!

The healthiest and most balanced decision of all the proposed ones. The Polygon network is gaining momentum very much now, and at the same time it has a much more friendly look, in contrast to Solana and Polkadot (namely, they want to actively implement them now). I will not argue with the percentage, it will be decided by the vote, but I would change it.

Hello everybody, if you think this proposal is worth considering a vote, please like the proposal here: PROPOSAL #1: 4 Chains 4 DEXs

We need 3% support to get to phase 2 and then 20% support to get to the vote

vote for this

I think the coverage of all networks is really important, but I would edit the proportions (ETH> BSC> MATIC> xDAI descending)

Just a reminder, you need to vote for your favourite proposal on the Proposals sub-category, not on Discussions sub-category.