Discussion: Hopr on Avalanche , Pangolin

It would be great if Pangolin Dex, wich works on the Hopr Avalanche network was traded. Do you agree with me? Pangolin is the largest dex operating on the highly liquid Avalanche network. I suggest you check out the Avalanche project and Pangolin.

7 Likes

I think there is potential here. I suggested Raydium (Solana) on my proposal, but avalanche could be nice as the HOPR node PCs (avado) can also run avalanche nodes I believe.

Write a proposal with a specific allocation adding up to 100%, or are you proposing 100% pangolin (which I think is crazy :anguished: though)

1 Like

The dex on Avalanche is the fastest and most competitive environment with great liquidity and low gas prices. I didn’t think of a ratio. Here we can discuss and decide. It would be great to see Hopr on the avalanche.

2 Likes

Abdolutely I agree with you

1 Like

good thought but need more allocation to bsc net and pancake,a nice thought

1 Like

That sounds good. I love to trade Hopr on Pangolin.

1 Like

Everything needs decentralization, not just one platform

1 Like

You are absolutely right. I do not want it to be on a single platform, I definitely want one of the platforms it is traded on to be avalanche.

1 Like

Hopr funds to be moved to the avalanche c-chain, especially through the xdai - avalanche bridge, can be bought and sold with low transfer fees and can provide good profits to Hopr investors in pangolin and other avalanche dex.

The question is what to do next after exchanging the hopr on the avalanch network. There are very few tools. I’ll have to use the bridge the other way again. It’s too early for Ava, in my opinion

For hopr’s on the Xdai network, eth is also a good alternative avalanche without having to pay high gas fees.

The next best address for Hopr will be Avalanche. It should join this rapidly growing ecosystem as soon as possible.

1 Like

avalanche is a one of the most rapid growing chains. it is so popular and there is a great demand to Defi platforms due to low fees. It is agreat idea for HOPR to be on avalanche chain and an airdrop to validators (approximately 1000 nodes) would help HOPR popularity more than expected.

Hi. I’ve marked this proposal as invalid, because it doesn’t really meet any of the validity requirements laid out here: Topic-specific Validity Rules

You can either greatly expand this to try and make a valid proposal, or you can edit your title to remove the word “Proposal” and continue discussing this topic in a more general way.

1 Like

Hi I updated the title.

Thanks!

1 Like

yes agree

I tried to structurize the approach and make it simpler and less chaotic. I used most popular options to create a polls (Pangolin on Avalanche included). Check it out and vote: Discussion Stage: 1st Substage (Selecting DEXs and Networks)