Proposal: Buyback Hopr from the market and distribution among the participants of the staking program

Maybe. But an increase in the blocking period will cause less desire to participate in this initiative. Some people will simply push away a period of 6 months, and the task is to interest them now. By the time of unblocking, i think we will meet the DAO more than once and we can discuss the extension of the initiative. On the other hand, the proposal has already been fixed for voting and you can still support it :hearts: if the extension of the term from 3 to 6 months is not very critical for you. Thank you for your suggestion :handshake:

I do not think this solution is sustainable or helpful in the long run. The long run requires adoption of hopr and adoption comes with a good product/offering.

Every action that brings holders closer to the project is good.

We are not inventing the wheel here, everyone should search among other successful projects what they have done in bringing more investors for their token.

1. good project
  2. good marketing

I personally hold more than 10k hopr tokens, if I am not seeing a juicy approach from the team, i will search for something better

Good idea

1 Like

Should have introduce referral system which we can earn HOPR from referring others to HOPR staking. This can reward us to educate more people about the HOPR.

this is a good idea, but there is a big problem with evaluating the effectiveness of such systems. many have learned how to make hundreds or thousands of multiaccounts. you need to think carefully about how to deal with this. it could be added as a separate item to the vote. although this is part of the influencer activity and falls under another voting section.

My proposal was the same, totally agree with you @Aleks

Thank you for your support @Lastfor :handshake:

Isn’t such a scenario screaming SECurity issue?

this will be judged by lawyers after the vote.

Up until now this one seems to be the favorite proposal, so I did some quick math:

~170k will be swapped to ~680k h0pR

At the moment are ~37.48 mio tokens staked

680k divided by 35 mio are about 0.0186.
This will be distributed for 1 h0pR token. Or less, if more tokens will be locked.

If you stake you tokens without any NFT boost (18.25%) you get this much in exactly 37.2 days.

(Laywer fees not included into calculations :rofl:)

It sounds better idea:) buy buck get good effects for all of DAO members.

It’s a nice idea however I like pool incentive over buyback scheme because it’s a choice to exit. All early investors would have made profit already but recent inventors are working with yield.

I see no real lost to existing inventors and they should stay around then exit for little gains. Remember there is not alot of money to be distributed and the idea need to be a big impact. :)

I voted for buyback and online incentive programs hoping the DAO will do a buyback Hopr with Dai and then support online incentive programs. :raised_hands: :smiley: :mountain_biking_man: :running_man:

Really interesting and good proposal

so good!!!

Hope to repurchase in installments! Then continue to develop Hopr’s ecology!

good job! it’s very useful for hopr and hopr HODL!!!

nice I , totally agree with this

Need new marketplace for nft.