Proposal - KISS - 75% Uniswap V3, 25% Honeyswap

We talked about OmniBridge yesterday regarding the bridge between xDAI and BSC. That’s still an option in my eyes if BSC (Pancakeswap for example) is included in the chosen proposal. I removed Pancakeswap from mine. So for this proposal it’ll stay with Hopr, xHopr and wxHopr and the OmniBridge between mainnet and xDai. If I remember correctly the medium article linked earlier describes in more detail why the 3 tokens exist right now.

Thanks @t0b. I’ve added this to the official proposal list here.

Anyone who would like to support this proposal, please sign it there by using the like (heart) function.

Thanks a lot.

All your suggestions look like trying to cheat activity by creating a lot of themes. You can’t decide what you want yourself and just breed a lot of clones in the hope that some of them will fire. You need to leave one sentence and delete all other options, I think. It will be fair and right. There is no desire to discuss the collection of everything in a row. One person is one thoughtful best sentence in his opinion, not fortune-telling

Sorry to read that you are unhappy with my approach. I don’t really get your criticism tbh. You are talking about the update posts I made? I really don’t think these will be incentivized.

The lack of BSC is questionable. BSC is a good entry point. It is a pity that we do not have such a large volume of liquidity, if 3-5% were definitely enough to provide liquidity…

But for variety, the offer is good.

In this list, I would like to see Solana, Matic (Polygon) as well.

I saw Solana and Polygon in other discussions and proposals. Maybe you’ll find something which fits your preference. I won’t change this proposal anymore.

Thanks. I get your doubts regarding BSC. It was long in my list, too and I get it if it stays in other lists/proposals.

I still think getting into Binance smart chain is a good idea. I fill the proposal doesn’t change anything from our current position.

I respect your opinion. For me it changes that there’s enough liquidity on Honeyswap to buy there without fees and directly use these tokens in nodes.

1 Like

We need something huge, recognizable and with a large number of users. Maiar will not provide us all of it.

In my opinion a working network with cover traffic will be bigger than any listing in the long run.

Поддерживаю. Нам необходимо только Uniswap V3,Honeyswap
I support. We only need Uniswap V3, Honeyswap

1 Like

Спасибо за вашу поддержку. Если вам понравилось предложение, было бы здорово, если бы вы воспользовались функцией like здесь - PROPOSAL #6: KISS - 75% Uniswap V3, 25% Honeyswap

@thewanderingeditor - for me your proposal here regarding the price range is fine Thursday Late-Night Update: Avalanche, Polkadot and Uni v3.

After talking to @SCBuergel on Telegram I have to admit that there’s a lot left to learn about price ranges and Uni V3.

My first idea was lower limit 0.0375 DAI (ICO price - 25%). Upper limit 100x from price at deployment. But that won’t be a 50/50 distribution and result in a refund of tokens.

In short, for me it’s totally OK if the HOPR Association takes this decision as they have obviously more expertise here.

1 Like

@t0b great job putting in the time and research!
Real solid proposal :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Lukey. It would help if you like it here PROPOSAL #6: KISS - 75% Uniswap V3, 25% Honeyswap.

Lets get this over the line !

1 Like

Not looking so good so far I think. But it’s still some time till Sunday. Fingers crossed. Otherwise we have to accept that the majority has a different opinion. Good old democracy.

1 Like