PROPOSAL: The HOPR Community should invest into a HOPR product company

I vote for it!

1 Like

welcome

1 Like

very good

I am not well-versed in the legal issues of Swiss companies, particularly HOPR. However, if it is necessary for the further development of HOPR’s business, I support this proposal. I have been with HOPR since the beginning, and I can see how we are progressing. Although it has been a bit slow, we are reaching the finish line. Let’s support HOPR. I believe in you; you will succeed, and we will support you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your support! The entire HOPR Team is doing everything we can to reach the finish line as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support and trust!

1 Like

this is a great proposition, but can the loyal community and holders that announce hopr have any power over the startup? the company’s decisions will affect everyone so can we participate in the decision making process in the company?

If you are in business, there must be risks, all projects are like that and we must accept it for the development of the Hopr platform, but measures must be taken to minimize the risk.

Although I support this proposal, I hope we will have a new strategy

Nice article. I am also curious about the answers to these questions.

1 Like

Can we have an explanation of the Swiss legal framework that governs all of this?

I had similar questions in mind: Who is the future company’s founder/team/bod? how has it been formed? appreciate more info on these topics…

1 Like

I like your approach :-)

Thank you for providing detailed answers to the questions raised. Your responses have helped to clarify certain aspects of the proposal, and I appreciate your openness in addressing these concerns.

As a follow-up question, I would like to delve deeper into the mechanics of the convertible note structure. Given that the valuation has not yet been determined, could you please elaborate on the process for establishing the valuation at a later stage and how the discount will be applied? Additionally, can you shed light on any potential circumstances or factors that might affect the valuation or the eventual conversion of the note into equity for HOPR token holders?

Once again, thank you for your time and attention in addressing these questions. Your insight is invaluable in helping the community understand the complexities and potential implications of this proposal.

This proposal sounds good especially regarding the investment in future products build on Hopr :+1:

Seems like a good way forward to me.

Thanks for the detailed explanations and also to all the people asking great questions!

Your explanations have helped to clarify several aspects of the proposal and its potential implications for the HOPR ecosystem.

As a follow-up question, I would like to inquire about the role of the HOPR Community Trust in the decision-making process for future projects and applications built on top of the HOPR protocol. Specifically, could you please elaborate on how the Trust will participate in major decisions and the mechanisms in place to ensure that the interests of HOPR token holders are adequately represented? Additionally, it would be helpful to understand the criteria or guidelines that will be employed to determine which projects and applications are considered “successful” in driving sustainable protocol revenue, and how the community can monitor and evaluate the performance of these ventures.

Thank you once more for your dedication to addressing these concerns and fostering a transparent and collaborative environment for the HOPR community. Your insights are essential in helping us better understand the proposal and its potential implications.

1 Like

Thank you for the proposal. It’s great to see HOPR making progress in terms of its ecosystem and revenue, and it’s exciting to hear about the opportunity for HOPR token holders to benefit directly from these products through investment. I agree that in the new world of web3, it’s important to make these opportunities more accessible to the wider community.

It’s also interesting to hear about the liquidity management issues that HOPR has been facing, and I’m curious to see how the proposed investment will help to address this. And of course, I’m looking forward to hearing more about the planned upgrades to HOPR’s governance.

Overall, it sounds like HOPR is moving in a positive direction and I’m eager to see what the future holds for the project.

Thank you for clear and comprehensive information. I will support this proposal.

I support it. It’s great for the community!