Winners on Twitter

Hi,

I was wondering if the winners of the Twitter challenge will be announced publicly or if they have been contacted already privately?

Best regards,
Cervantes132

1 Like

Yeah I have the same question, I think they haven’t contacted yet and should be announced publically to maintain transparency

2 Likes

From my experience they are highly transparent and professional. I bet there’ll be an announcement once everything is ready. I only can imagine it’s crazy days for the Hopr team. But I’m not related to the team so that’s only my personal speculation.

Maybe @thewanderingeditor knows more.

1 Like

Hi. The winners have been selected and are being contacted. I scraped the hashtags, filtered out duplicates, wrong answers and early/late entrants then used a random number generator to select the winners.

We’ve been contacting people largely privately because there have been a lot of scammers around the launch. But I’ll be posting the winners later this week.

2 Likes

ahh ! And here shatters my hope :frowning:

I was thinking one day I will wake up and will see a nice little text from hopr team on my twitter account that I got chosen :D

Anyways Hope to see more such challenges in future tho :smiley:

2 Likes

I just realized my privacy settings don’t allow anyone I don’t follow sending me private messages :/ @thewanderingeditor do you folks contact winners from the official HOPR account?

1 Like

@thewanderingeditor same thing with me, I just checked after reading @vermi321’s message here and realized that its the same with my twitter account. strange default setting!

1 Like

Great way to choose the winner, HOPR = HOPE

1 Like

@thewanderingeditor it seems that I won on twitter and was wondering when would the prizes been send out if they ahven’t already?

1 Like

how do you know you won on twitter?

1 Like

they DMed me a couple days back

1 Like

Wow ! Lucky !!!

1 Like

so i lost
last hope to get some hopr
:persevere:

1 Like