1 dapp HOPRsend that will change lives!

I’ve been with the HOPR project since the beginning, but I’ve never expressed my ideas in a DAO yet. I think the time is right and I’m full of great ideas where I think the HOPR project would be useful! So, here we go:

1. Of course, the first thing that springs up is the creation of a private messenger HOPRsend for messaging, where users can be completely anonymous and send messages without fear of revealing their data. However, here you will need to organize certain rules and moderation settings to exclude spam. But with the right approach it will be the most encrypted and decentralized messenger!

Thank you all so much! I’m very excited and impressed! IHOPR!

A very interesting idea, if we assume that DAO mechanisms would be built into this messenger, allowing the users themselves to decide which of the other participants are real users, and not bots, creating some kind of verification methods, and possibly ratings.

If a messenger could use the hopr node network instead of a centalized server, it would be as decentralised than the current best messenger app Threema

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’m afraid this would need a lot more information to be a valid proposal. If you’d like to expand it, please check out the validity requirements here.