HOPR Hunt Puzzle application

hello, HOPR community
I want to suggest you create the HOPR Hunt Puzzle application for smartphones. Because it is really awesome sauce! And it would be nice to have it in traveling or you know

And what will be the benefit of this application for other people who are not familiar with hopr? How will this application stand out from the background of other toys, which are thousands?

well for HOPR community it definitely will have a value

Как вариант, но не основная задача. В виде маркетинга, хорошая тема )

Thanks for the proposal @Scio! I don’t think it’s valid for the DAO, as it’s related to the HOPR project in general, not the protocol. But I’ve moved the post to the HOPR Hunt discussion thread so we can continue to talk about it here.

This is an app that gives the user a password to unlock their phone. The password is a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols that changes each time the user guesses incorrectly. The user must figure out the pattern of the password in order to unlock the phone. The app also has levels that increase in difficulty as the user progresses. As an added bonus, the app also includes hints and rewards for users who successfully solve the puzzles.

1. Anagrams: Unscramble a set of letters to form a phrase or word.

2. Cryptarithms: Solve a mathematical equation with the given letters representing digits.

3. Word Searches: Find hidden words in a grid of letters.

4. Logic Puzzles: Solve a problem by deducing the relationships among pieces of information.

5. Kakuro: Fill in the blanks of a crossword-like puzzle with numbers.

6. Sudoku: Fill in the blanks of a 9x9 grid with numbers so that each row, column, and 3x3 box contain all of the digits from 1 to 9.

7. Nonograms: Color in cells of a grid according to the clues provided.

8. Path Puzzles: Draw a line between two points without crossing over any other lines or touching any obstacles.

1. Maze Puzzles: Find a path from the start to the finish of a maze without crossing over any walls.