[HOPR] Proposal - Hopr in Crew3

I think it would be great to add a community to participate in this program, this will attract more community and add interest to the project.

What is Crew³?

Crew3 is a platform that helps web3 communities drive growth and engagement by turning their members into contributors :rocket:

With Crew3, community members compete for the leaderboard’s top spots and get instant rewards by completing quests.

Our platform is used by renowned blockchain games, metaverses, web3 startups, digital asset marketplaces, and DeFi protocols such as SwissBorg, StarkNet, zkLend, zkPad, ApWine, CompliFi, Pianity, Tales From the Wild, XBorg, Project Eluüne. Crew3 covers a variety of use cases: DAO onboarding, whitelisting for token sales, community engagement

If my suggestion not be relevant for the current DAO :point_down:

👈 click on triangle

Who should be responsible for managing the HOPR DAO’s liquidity on Uniswap, and under what conditions?

I think the best choice would be Gamma or Arrakis PALM

Gamma - Access active liquidity management on Uniswap v3. Gamma has developed a protocol, a management infrastructure, and a variety of strategies used by managers and market makers.

Arrakis PALM - Built on Uniswap V3, Arrakis deploys
best-in-class automated liquidity management strategies that create deep liquidity & earn high APYs.

24 Likes

I think it would be great to add a community to participate in this program, this will attract more community and add interest to the project.

Hello @travisscode!
Could you bring more details on this proposal please?

2 Likes

What is Crew³?

Crew3 is a platform that helps web3 communities drive growth and engagement by turning their members into contributors :rocket:

With Crew3, community members compete for the leaderboard’s top spots and get instant rewards by completing quests.

Our platform is used by renowned blockchain games, metaverses, web3 startups, digital asset marketplaces, and DeFi protocols such as SwissBorg, StarkNet, zkLend, zkPad, ApWine, CompliFi, Pianity, Tales From the Wild, XBorg, Project Eluüne. Crew3 covers a variety of use cases: DAO onboarding, whitelisting for token sales, community engagement…
You can find more about crew³ or https://docs.crew3.xyz/

3 Likes

It’s a good idea, but hopr shouldn’t give much in return, people there are usually looking to see if I can get money from a project rather than from the community.

2 Likes

not sure if there are other alternatives ? you have some DAO as a service platforms that could with this as well, for instance ARAGON

1 Like

Yeah, I would prefer these conversations stay with the DAO members. This proposal feels somewhat spammy, and I’m not sure it is in our best interest.

3 Likes

Hi! Could you develop a bit more the proposal?

1 Like

Great idea, I participate in a couple of events on Crew3 and I find it very well!

1 Like

Can you explain Crew3 in more detail, particularly known risks compared to the other proposals and how this one is better?

From the opening line my understanding with Crew3 is: we’d need to become engaged contributors to manage the tokens?

What exactly are the quests in simple terms?

1 Like

Great way to have a community engage and seems like there are plenty of ways to participate! Interested and excited to see how this plays out!

1 Like

I haven’t participated in Crew3 activities, but wonder how it will benefit hopr.

1 Like

This proposal needs to be more detailed, there must be a real-life example rather than an idea

1 Like

I like participat in Crew3 activities. It would be great if Hopr will be there

1 Like

Sounds interesting but I believe its a little off topic from what the DAO v0.5 is currently after.

Main discussion is about liquidity management not community onboarding. Unless I have misinterpreted the proposal.

2 Likes

good idea!

but I prefer the UI/UX of Layer3. Would like to compare those two if we go forward :)

1 Like

It’s about building a strong community and you can spread a word about HOPR. Tasks could be very simple - like, retweet, comment, follow on Twitter, invite frends to Discord, quiz with questions regarding HOPR etc.

1 Like

Our platform is used by renowned blockchain games, metaverses, web3 startups, digital asset marketplaces, and DeFi protocols such as SwissBorg, StarkNet, zkLend, zkPad, ApWine, CompliFi, Pianity, Tales From the Wild, XBorg, Project Eluüne.

Thanks for info, but this place might not be relevant for such discussions. Please check HOPR DAO v0.5 has now begun! - #2 by separatistm

1 Like

Crew3 is quite good but please give more detail. Also, this is not belong to UniswapV3 liquid article

2 Likes

To promote the project and its further development, I like such proposals.
True, I’m not sure if this applies to the topic of DAO v. 0.5. For my part, I would also like to invite the HOPR team to consider the site GALXE. She now has quite a lot of traffic!
Think that it would be possible to place some NFTs there, assigned to certain dates in the development of the project, which users of this site could mint.
Whether there will be any further utility or reward for these NFTs is up to the HOPR team to decide.
For example, it would be possible to raffle among all NFT owners the opportunity to launch a Monte Roza node!

1 Like

I’ll rephrase my questions to add clarity:

i. So what are the risks related to having Hopr’s funds with Crew3 to manage liquidity and market factors and how is this better than Gamma or Arrakis?

ii. How does using Twitter and Discord to market Hopr exactly affect positioning Hopr’s treasury for the future while satisfying swap fee dynamics?

2 Likes