PROPOSAL: The HOPR Community should invest into a HOPR product company

I’ve read the whole discussion above (well, most of it, tbh)))), great questions, great answers, etc…
These questions are important, ofc, but “technical”, so my general thoughts:

1. funds are indeed not working
  2. rare opportunity to get in early
  3. this way funds will be used for ecosystem development and it’s better then direct selling (remember what happened when funding was needed and someone didn’t respect the otc agreement)

However, in my opinion, any product built on top of Hopr should benefit token holders directly too, by built in tokenomics, not only through suggested legal entity
So, in conclusion, LFG)

3 Likes

I vote for this idea, with both hands

4 Likes

I apologize if you addressed this in the twitter info recording.
Do have some idea of the direction that HOPR Rise might go? Protecting medical info was an idea from the past. Just wondering if you have some ideas already and are willing to share.

2 Likes

Interesting proposal, let’s hope that it will positively affect the cost

2 Likes

I like this idea

3 Likes

I am supporting

2 Likes

I don’t know. But it’s sounds good

1 Like

It’s really good idea. I like

2 Likes

I think everything is still general and not specific

1 Like

I’m only interested in the community, the current community is too small, the small community project is difficult to develop, hope this idea will have more communities participating in the project

1 Like

ok

1 Like

I think this is a good offer, I don’t think it will bring liquidity problems, and the funds should work more efficiently. RPCh is a very promising product and definitely worth funding and we will all benefit a lot more in the end.
The only thing I didn’t understand and I’m afraid is there will be a sale of allocated 37m HOPR tokens to the market, because this will bring down the price even lower? How exactly will these funds be used?

2 Likes

I support this proposal. Funds raised can indeed be managed more effectively, and this is one way to do so. RFC is a very promising development and needs to be funded

good idea! totally agree!

I support

I like this idea, you have my full support. Great team work!

If this will help the development of the hopr protocol, then I am ready to support this proposal, although I do not fully understand why this is needed …

Investing in a HOPR product company can provide the HOPR community with a strategic move, creating a sustainable source of funding for the development of user-friendly products that align with HOPR’s values and goals. However, it’s essential to acknowledge that investing in a HOPR product company involves several risks, including product adoption risk, regulatory risks, technical risks, and market risks. Therefore, it’s crucial to carefully assess these risks before making any investment decisions. By doing so, you can make an informed decision about whether investing in a HOPR product company is the right choice for you and the HOPR community.

2 Likes

I do support this initiative as its a wise thing to focus on products to be build on top of HOPR.
However the entity should be transparent as the current HOPR team and I hope to see a website with all details, specially the roles and responsibility of this new entity.

this time dao has more interesting comments. I think everyone wants the lines to be filled. Since it is seen as a transition from decentralization to a centralized structure. It is very useful to have a company structure to market a product. So I’ll say yes to the suggestion. I hope we don’t adopt an attitude of immortality like the luna foundation.