Ambassador Program Hopr community Games

As far as I know HOPR already have an ambassador program and current ambassadors doing great in RU/EN channels. Big thanks to them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good afternoon. I agree with you that we already have ambassadors who are essentially moderators of channels and do not do their job very well. The essence of the proposal is simply to attract more people who will do any activities on the project and thereby disseminate information about it.

It seems to me that with such activity we can attract many users who are not interested in the further development of the project. Think back to the current situation with Goldfinch. And it seems to me that the community has already been assembled that should drive HOPR.However, this is the best sentence I’ve read so far, I’ll vote for you.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support. I agree, the Goldfinch community is more focused on earning tokens and few people will stay there, but on the other hand, many have learned about the project and tell others. As you correctly noted, we already have a great community and we need to expand it and make the project more recognizable

Hello, I agree with your opinion, it is a good idea to promote community development

1 Like

good. This will expand the community. Hope the team does well.

1 Like

Nice proposal for an area that needs improvement.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support. I hope the team will approve our proposal

I also hope for support. Thank you for writing

I am not sure about this. Although it will for sure help getting some new interest, the current puzzles and staking gamefication is already tapping into this base partially.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you that puzzles and stacking partly solve these problems. But objectively speaking, our community is not very active, no one makes memes, pictures, graphics, videos about the project. No one offers any new ideas, does not participate in the development of something new. We need to stir up our community

Such a program may turn sideways for the project, as many people will come who only need awards and the quality of the content may not be very good

1 Like

The roles portion would be dismissible since it does not clearly serve a purpose unless that purpose is recognition and then still, so what?

If making tasks they’d need to be value added, like “Help X new users” etc. instead of bot level reposting.

Leaderboard might be fun. Rewards speak louder. This recommendation would be good for implementing in this forum or on Telegram where new HOPR users can be assisted.

1 Like

I agree with you that this can help the project a lot

I agree with you - the types of roles and tasks will need to be thought out so that they bring maximum benefit to the project, and are not aimed only at useless work. I also agree about the leaderboard, it should be entered in any case for the community