Ambassador Program Hopr community Games

We have DAOs and testers. However, we do not have a community that would distribute information about the project and create content for it. The recognition of the project in the network is a very important indicator. Now everyone has already forgotten about our project and our community is not so active. I propose, by analogy with other projects, to do:

-the program of ambassadors with several roles (student, ambassador, senior ambassador)

-arrange a 2- or 3-month marathon of activity with tasks for each week for candidates

-make a leaderboard and activity

-distribute awards to the most active participants after the end of the program based on the leaderboard

Since we have a DAO, then the evaluation of the quality of works can be given to the DAO and it will be held by voting for the best works submitted by the participants.

29 Likes

An interesting suggestion. it turns out that you are offering something like the Goldfinch project program for the community Hopr?

1 Like

An interesting idea. Only the forum has already suggested this several times, I think one of these ideas will be selected for the final

1 Like

Interesting idea

1 Like

Such a program may turn sideways for the project, as many people will come who only need awards and the quality of the content may not be very good

1 Like

What kind of content are we talking about specifically, if these are memes and other pictures, then who needs them now. I think it’s better to attract more developers and programmers to the project than people who will forget about it after receiving the award

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: it is clear that you were inspired by the Goldfinch promotion program. I’m not sure that this can be implemented in Hopr, although it’s worth trying and the idea is interesting

1 Like

An interesting idea is an interesting idea, since after Moonbeam, ambassador programs have become very popular. I think this would draw attention to the project, but I agree with previous people that some of the ambassadors come only for money

1 Like

Just while I was making up and thinking about the proposal, I did not see that someone offered such a thing

1 Like

I agree that there are also negative factors that you are talking about. But based on the examples of other projects, the effect is still more positive, since many people then stay in the project and participate in its life, and we do not have any ways at all to attract new people

1 Like

Well, I wasn’t just talking about pictures - there are videos and infographics and various groups, bots and the like. All this will help the project to one degree or another and spread information about it

1 Like

interesting idea

2 Likes

Thank you, I hope DAO will support her

1 Like

it is really necessary. The project will be useful in all directions.

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion. Indeed, the program of ambassadors is necessary for the project

1 Like

Great Idea ! I wanted to make a similar proposal so I will just support this one. I think majority of the funds should go to marketing and an organized ambassador program is a super way to go about it.

1 Like

Thank you for support. I completely agree with you

I would not say that I was inspired only by the Goldfinch program. Rather, long-term experience of participating in such programs shows their effectiveness in attracting attention to the project.

I think this is a worthy offer. In my opinion, the project really lacks marketing. The launch of the ambassador program will solve this issue.

1 Like

Thank you for your support. I hope this idea will make it to the final voting