Binance Dex

Thank you

Because they are backed by the world’s largest centralized exchange.
I like eth better too. But now for the transaction usdt, dai I use bsc. It is much cheaper and faster.

1 Like

Binance DEX is loosing traction as PancakeSwap is gaining volume and liquidity, look at the statistics.
Besides, it seems Binance is trying to enable their CEX users to trade on PancakeSwap directly from their CEX accout, and vice versa. They are providing an API for developer so that DEX users will be able to trade to their Binance account from their cold wallet.
Look at latest CZ tweets.

Binance CEX listing discussion will I believe be conducted by the team in due time anyways

Binance is the number one CEX Crypto market but if the market will be a DEX Ä° think it is a suspicous situation . Crypto world must be independent

1 Like

If we are speaking about low commission bsc, eth are not any more low! Really low commission are on xdai, matic, polkadot!
To transfer the liquidity to bsc is good idea!

1 Like

No doubt.

1 Like

Thats a god point. BCS is highly centralized

1 Like

To some extent I can agree with you. Therefore, it is better to transfer only part of the liquidity. Partial transition to bsc will expand user capabilities

1 Like

Yes, of course, this kind of division of liquidity into top blockchains (including BSC) I think it’s a good idea.

What I can’t imagine is how it would all work. The more farms there are, the more difficult it is to distribute and manage it.

(I voted for uni, pancake, and honey. All for 30%)

1 Like

I think it won’t be very difficult. This will empower the user. For example, on the Eth network, to buy Hopr you need to pay commissions from 30$ and even 80$ at the peak. If you buy Hopr for thousands of dollars, then everything is ok. But not everyone has this opportunity

How you plan to get hopr tokens in another blochkain? With bridge? $100-$150 comission. Please think 2 steps ahead! If you don’t want to pay uniswap comission - use, for example, gate. I see, that people don’t understand how it works - I create my own proposal - Proposal: We do not need more than one DEX! Think about future! .

How you plan to get hopr tokens in another blochkain? With bridge? $100-$150 comission. Please think 2 steps ahead! If you don’t want to pay uniswap comission - use, for example, gate. I see, that people don’t understand how it works - I create my own proposal - Proposal: We do not need more than one DEX! Think about future!

Yes I know about the commission for the bridge
This needs to be dealt with carefully. Don’t jump to conclusions. Everything changes dynamically in the crypto world.
Maybe it’s better now to lose twice as much on one transaction in order to save money for a long time.
For this we have a week to discuss everything, hear each member of the community.
We need the most acceptable solution.

1 Like

Therefore, I believe that we should consider the maximum of adding another blockchain. Otherwise, it will be difficult for people to understand everything. So many do not understand what this is about, but only aim at free tokens.

1 Like

We must help each other better understand this issue. And find the most correct solution

1 Like

You must answer for only one question - Why do you need it? Small commission? Use spot exchange. For what else? I see more minuses than pluses. Please read my proposal Proposal: We do not need more than one DEX! Think about future! for more technical information and examples.

1 Like

I’m a hope investor. Adding liquidity in a pair of Hopr/Dai with a total volume of 3200$ cost me 150-200$. I refused the next liquidity of the same volume because it already cost 500$.

Why are we discussing this topic? Probably there are problems in it that we must solve, so that in the future everyone could invest in Hopr even in medium, small sums.

1 Like

I understand you. And there is only one solution for this. Change main blockchain for HOPR token from ETH to another. It’s a simple and working solution. Added new DEX in other blochckain - it is not solution. Bridge price for token transfer to another blockchain is ± the same of add liquidity.

1 Like

it is better now to lose twice as much on one transaction and transfer to another network, in order to save then for a long time. And whoever wants to get rid of the tokens altogether, let him come back.

This is a very radical decision. In six months the situation may change. And then what? We will switch to another blockchain again

If we partially switch to bsc 20 Then I will not transfer my tokens from Erc20 to Bsc20 because I do not want to sell my tokens, because this is my long-term investment.

But I will gladly buy more if my transaction costs are a few dollars, and i will definitely add fluency if it doesn’t cost me 200-400$.

1 Like