I am a supporter of a structured and hierarchical approach. And my opinion is similar to that of Harakatiru (Discussion about DAO phases. First choose DEX exchange and networks). So i decided to expand and make in life this approach.
We can make chaos, try to push through only our ideas and make it too detalized, maybe even try to say anything just for rewards… OR we can make it simple and convenient to find a solution briefly, logically and structured.
So here are the substages, proposed by Harakatiru (with little edits):
- Select networks and DEXs;
- Choose liquidity distribution percentage among the exchanges;
- Choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be distributed.
In this topic I’m trying to make in life the first substage.
For my opinion we can use a simple poll system here to define particular chains (DEXs) and their number without the need to create separate topics for each combination. Then we can use the winning number of chains to define which chains (DEXs) with a majority of votes will be used for the next substages.
I started to make simple and quick pros and cons analysis for each chan (DEX) to hold the entry threshold low and give the ability to participate in this substage consciously for everyone. You can find it in this Google Doc. Edit and add corresponding info (be objective, brief, structured and don’t repeat other statements).
- Let’s narrow the list by including only most popular/higher-volumed DEX for each chain (it seems obvious due to cost-benefit issues);
- I listed only chains (DEXs) met this criteria: Topic-specific Validity Rules
- I listed most popular chains in the current Discussion topics
- 1 (only Uniswap)
- Uniswap v3 (Ethereum Mainnet)
- Honeyswap (xDAI Network)
- PancakeSwap v2 (Binance Smart Chain)
- Raydium (Solana Network)
- Pangolin (Avalanche Network)
Voting for this substage will be open until 11:59 AM UTC on May 18. After that I will commit the results and publish them.
Be careful: in the second poll choose exactly the number of chains that you chose in the first poll.
If you want to add some chain/DEX in the poll (if it meets strong criteria) - just text your request here and add it in the Google Doc.
How will this polls allow us to choose a particular chains/DEXs?
- First poll will provide us with the number of the chains/DEXs.
- Second poll will give us the names of this chains/DEXs.
- The majority voted for 2 chains/DEXs.
- 2 DEXs with the most votes: Uniswap and PancakeSwap
So this 2 DEXs will move to the next substage.