Discussion Stage: 3rd Substage (Choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be for each pair)

This topic is for the last (3nd) substage of the voting-discussion process, which will determine the most commonly accepted option for generation of proposal. We will produce proposal after this stage.

Here are the substages, proposed by Harakatiru (with little edits):

1. Select networks and DEXs;
  2. Choose liquidity distribution percentage among the exchanges;
  3. Choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be distributed.

You can check 1st substage and 1st votings here: Discussion Stage: 1st Substage (Selecting DEXs and Networks)
You can check 2nd substage and 2nd voting here: Discussion Stage: 2nd Substage (Choose liquidity distribution percentage among the exchanges)

1st substage voting results:
A) Total number of chains (DEXs) for Uniswap DAI-HOPR pool distribution: 3;
B) 3 chain(s)/DEX(s) for Uniswap DAI-HOPR pool distribution with most votes:

• Uniswap v3 (Ethereum Mainnet)
  • Honeyswap (xDAI Network)
  • PancakeSwap v2 (Binance Smart Chain)

2nd substage voting result:
Liquidity distribution percentage among the exchanges: Uni→Pancake→Honey gradual decrease (e.g. Uniswap v3 - 50%, PancakeSwap v2 - 30%, Honeyswap - 20%)

Let’s choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be distributed on Uniswap v3 (default 0.3% fees and unlimited price range, but it could be changed by the team if needed).

• HOPR-DAI
  • HOPR-ETH
  • My option is radically different (write in the reply)

0 voters

Let’s choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be distributed on PancakeSwap v2.

• HOPR-BUSD
  • HOPR-DAI

0 voters

Let’s choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be distributed on Honeyswap.

• HOPR-xDAI

0 voters

Vote for the option you prefer more. If your opinion is radically different, please, give your vote for “my option is radically different” and tell about your option in the reply.

Voting for this substage will be open until 11:59 AM UTC on May 20. After that I will commit the results and publish them.

Some Pros and Cons:

• for Uniswap v3: 0.3% fees is recommended by HOPR Association; unlimited price range is the deafult option for simple liquidity providing; it might make sense to provide a choice to the team in this parameters due to unpredictable factors in the future;
  • for Uniswap v3: HOPR-DAI pair is preferable due to natural relationships of HOPR and xDAI on xDAI chain; HOPR-ETH pair is less preferable due to logistic factors;
  • for PancakeSwap v2: HOPR-BUSD could be preferable due to BUSD higher overall liquidity, than DAI on the chain; HOPR-BNB could be more preferable due to high overall liquidity of BNB, and also could be more preferable for providers, who want to provide liquidity in this non-stablecoin asset; BNB is natieve and basic token of BSC; HOPR-DAI pair is preferable due to natural relationships of HOPR and xDAI on xDAI chain;
  • for Honeyswap: HOPR-xDAI pair seems the best choice due to natural relationships of HOPR and xDAI on xDAI chain.
7 Likes

Why not suggesting BNB pair for pancake?

2 Likes

Fair question. It could be BNB actually. For my opinion stablecoins are more preferable due to more conservative and simple conditions for trading. But everyone can vote for this option by custom reply.

Voted.
Thank you @octo44! This is a great way to reach a curated proposal, hope it wins.

1 Like

I agree. BNB is the basic asset of Binance Smart Chain and it would be great if we had HOPR-BNB pair on PancakeSwap.

2 Likes

If we expect HOPR to moon, it’s bad for IL. HOPR Association wouldn’t care much unlike retailers who would provide liquidity in the same pair.
If people want to provide liquidity in stablecoin they could go on HoneySwap.

1 Like

Your opinion is fair, but this is a vote. It would have been better to let voters choose, that’s not enough choice: two stablecoins.
Anyhow thanks for the initiative!

1 Like

Still, I believe you voted for BUSD?
That’s why I think this vote is oriented @octo44 :confused:

1 Like

TBH the question of stablecoin or BNB is of little importance for me (however I prefer stablecoin).
The reason I not included BNB was the fact: when I checked other discussions and proposals, BUSD and DAI on BSC was the main topics. But you’re right, maybe BNB could be included as separate option in the poll. Despite there is no this separate option, people still vote for BNB (but yes, it is not too simple as click on other options). I could create a new poll, but now we have the majority of votes for BUSD - so I have some doubts if this is reasonable (due to timing issues).

There were some doubts about objectivity of the poll for PancakeSwap v2 due to non-including “HOPR-BNB” as a separate option (but if you wanted to vote for it - you could write this option in the reply).
My fault, things are going a little crumpled. So I decided to create a separate poll for this. I added additional time for the voting process to give a chance to revote (if someone would like to).

Let’s choose in what pairs the given liquidity will be distributed on PancakeSwap v2 #2

• HOPR-BNB
  • HOPR-BUSD
  • HOPR-DAI

0 voters

Final proposal is here: PROPOSAL (confirmed by voting): Uniswap v3 - 50%, PancakeSwap v2 - 30%, Honeyswap - 20%

2 Likes