DRAFT PROPOSAL 2: HOPR - xDAI pair on Swapr (Gnosis Chain)

good proposal too, I would like to see more liquid on Swapr.

2 Likes

I find trading on Swapr very convenient and low cost by Gnosis Chain, But about the reward on Swapr I find it insignificant, I hope many people will know and use it widely and increase the amount Hopr transaction

1 Like

I like the proposal but the total amount of pool is $100K
seems small.

3 Likes

I don’t really like this idea, because even on a uniswap there is little liquidity in the Khopr pair. Scattering liquidity between small dexes will only lead to inconvenience and high price spreads. It will also be easy to manipulate the price of the token on small dex

we stake on gnosis chain, so it is good idea to put liquidty on gnosis chain, i support this,

2 Likes

it is good amount also you can make swapr liquidity again like carrot :)

1 Like

Hi HOPR Friends!
Overall the DeFI Exch. decision is not an easy one.
I would, however, definitely eliminate ETH Pair from the list of possiblities. Although it offers a possible higher price development due to its popularity, its fees and structure would prevent our decentralized mixnet from reaching its full potential especially in the targeted use cases. Here a really short summary on why to exclude ETH from the decision process:

• The incredibly high ETF Fees are making real life transactions impracticable
  • Even with the upgrade to Eth2 (Sharding) network fees will remain to high for daily usage
  • We know that you guys run your DD on XDAI and you clearified in recent posts on why we should stick to that

This leaves us with the xDAI Pair (Gnosis Chain) on the three DeFi Exchanges, each with its own advantages and drawbacks:
@thewanderingeditor let me know whether I should post the respective content also in proposal 1 and 3.

Swapr:

• Rather small DEX
  • Although they Roadmap looks promising, they still need to walk the talk
  • HOPRs recent relationship with Swapr and their dxDAO & the additional
  • rewards Different DeFI Exchange comparison show that Swapr offers best
  • Ask price for HOPR Tokens Swapr follows a truly decentralized approach
  • and has a suitable privacy-preserving mindset

SushiSwap:

• Has a troublesome history behind the scenes although DEX seems to be secure now
  • Lower Trading volume than Uniswap
  • Still high total liquidity locked in Defi SmartContracts Offers
  • potential for higher returns

Uniswap:

• Not yet fully commited to entering Gnosis Chain (even after April vote) = Red flag
  • Most developer activity among all dApps in ETH Ecosystem and highest
  • daily trading volume (even though PancakeSwap has more visitors)
  • Compared to other DeFi Exch. transaction fees are rather low
  • User-friendly design & acceptance of a wide range of crypto wallets

In the end, I personally think that it comes down to commitment and collaboration. Because HOPR knows and harmonizes well with the Swapr Team, I think we should pull in the same direction and make use of synergies and the similar mindset regarding privacy. Moreover, the 100K$ in liquidity seems appropriate given the current Stage of Swapr.

2 Likes

Good offer. I think the amount is optimal for not the most popular DEX. Our community has already become familiar with Swapr.

2 Likes

I agree, good proposal.

3 Likes

The Swapr Dex is so far so good recently. But I would like to see this pair on Uniswap that had a lot of users.

Post moved in its own topic: [Proposal 2] HOPR runs on Gnosis Chain - Swapr is more decentralized and OSS friendly

1 Like

There was an update on rewards from Swapr: An update from Swapr

2 Likes

The liquidity should remain on the biggest chain, despite the high fees.

Thanks for this proposal! Also thanks for HOPR DAO for supporting liquidity incentives on swapr, that really boosted things up.
That is a great exchange to buy/sell/provide liquidity with extremely low fees.

I would suggest to increase proposed amount from $100,000 to $150,000.

2 Likes

This, 100%!

2 Likes

I support. I think $100,000 of liquidity is enough to increase liquidity on the Gnosis Chain network. For big players - ETH mainnet.

1 Like

This is my favorite proposal, so I’m going to vote for this one (mostly) and I hope for an increase of the amount.

1 Like

I am late, but wanted to share I like this proposal

1 Like

OK, I just checked the time and date. I am still early. Yes! This proposal does it for me

I like this idea very much.