HOPR protocol on other chains/networks

Hello HOPRaprots~

I would like to start a discussion about supporting/migrating to another chains from xDai chain. What are your thoughts?

Me personnaly gonna love to see HOPR protocol in Polkadot ecosystem.

Probably we can start DAO community voting on what chains HOPR team should focus first?

Thank you, would appreciate any comments!

1 Like

Hi, I‘m a newbie to this. On github I saw the connector module to Polkadot (hopr-core-polkadot).

Is this the direction you mean?

And what would be the main advantages compared to dai ecosystem?

1 Like

I would love to see HOPR on Polkadot, Polygon, BSC and other well known blockchains as well. It will increase the use of the token/service on various blockchains and more people will be able to adopt it easily. ETH gas fee is a pain until ETH 2.0 so people are looking for alternatives. Team should consider other chains as well instead of XDAI and Ethereum.

1 Like

Definitely other chains would be great at the moment. ETH gas fees are a real killer for many people and puts them off looking into the project. Lots of small fish are better than a whale!

1 Like

I moved this post from the DAO section because it doesn’t address the topic of this month’s discussion. But feel free to keep talking about it here! I think this is a worthwhile conversation to have.

In my opinion, it is a very promising direction. I hold on.

We will wait for the development of this direction in the next stage.

i think our community popularitywill increase the use of the token/service on various blockchains and more people will be able to adopt it easily. Team should consider other chains as well instead of XDAI and Ethereum. Especially after eth 2.0 it will use by people very much

I don’t know if the move to another network is necessary if the HOPR can function on xDAI.
But if it is being considered I would also love Polkadot.
I know that there is a project called Moonbeam that can enable projects written for ETH to easily move to DOT. Also the Polkaswap has a live ETH/DOT bridge and is adding new tokens regulary.

2 Likes

i agree

100% agree with this sentiment. Polygon is generating massive hype at the moment (for obvious reasons) and I’d love to see this project supported (or even migrate over).

I think BSC is a good choice for HOPR to better seen.

I agree

i think multichain hopr should be used (polka, bsc, eth, xdai)

Deleted