Maximum defined is 5 Dexes, so here is my split. Please read explanation.
- Uni (Eth) Hopr/Dai 20%
- Pancake (Bsc) Hopr/Bnb 30%
- Honey (Xdai) Hopr/Xdai 20%
- Pangolin (Avalanche) Hopr/Usdt 15%
- Raydium (Solana) Hopr/Ray 15%
- Leave Uni pair as it is for Eth Maxis/Boomers/Whales or whoever uses Uni now))) Just cut the liquidity
- Pancake - for obvious reasons like cheap fees, high volume, numerous users and CZ attention
- Honey for technical reasons - as long as we stay on Xdai for nodes. As long as we run on that funny chain - (which i’m totally against, but it’s what it is) to make buying Hopr for node runners as easy as possible. Xdai now has stable coin bridge to BSC and Matic, so it won’t be hard to transfer funds in/out.
- Pangolin - Avalanche is getting much attention lately and volume and because it’s most decentralised L1 eth-compatible chain (not just L2). If you look at Coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/dex you’ll find Pangolin is №1 in volume on Layer 1 properly decentralised protocols after Eth (Bsc and L2 not included). And №2 meeting these conditions is Raydium
- Raydium - next to Pangolin volume plus attention from Sam Alameda of FTX exchange
- Derisk - 55% of pairs are with stablecoins, 45% are not
- Main goal is to get attention from growing number of users in these ecosystems, so i don’t worry much about liquidity fragmentation. Since we will get attention, we will get arbitrageurs working - so don’t worry about whale moves
- In the future i’d suggest to turn off limit of 5 Dexes. Again - we must get maximum attention from best ecosystems. I’d suggest also adding liquidity on Maiar of Elrond, something on Matic - may be Dfyn, something on Fantom - Spooky or something, and Polkadot, Ada, Dfinity (if one of them will ever be ready, lol). And again - even if split between 10 exchanges it’s 26mil/10= 2,6 mil usd liquidity on each pair plus arbitrageurs - more than enough.