I welcome everyone!
I am a member of the hopr testnet.
You guys are great, you have come a long way and we congratulate you on this! We, as participants, also congratulate ourselves that we were able to walk this path together with you. And we did it!
But the pace of development was slowing down and everyone began to forget that the path was just beginning and the road was still long!
Let me explain why …!?
- At the moment, we are only preparing the base before pouring the foundation - and this is one of the most important tasks. As we prepare our foundation, this is how the offspring hopr will continue to work, serve, serve.
- The team needs to activate and start working on all the obstacles that can affect the network. The main thing for a customer / large investor is the understanding that the team is working, the product is developing.
- I recommend that you provide some of the funds “which you can allocate for yourself”, even if you can, so that you can place advertising and news background - so that the project hopr is heard and people see in their eyes the “yellow sun” that speaks of good and bright the future.
- I recommend that the team hire a specialist who will post weekly information on forums, social networks, blogs - about the work done in a week - this is very important and useful information.
- I recommend focusing on attracting new people, new users, making a staking program, so that people want to buy hop and get% from it. This is a very good step that many are waiting for.
- I recommend that the Hopr team not go out on new DEX, while considering these issues in general - this will itself come in the future, when we already have a strong, solid foundation. Leave, recommend and pour liquidity on Uniswap yourself.Uniswap is now one of the most efficient and popular destinations for any currency.
- I recommend the team to consider the possibility for people who are from the very beginning with hopr - in the gift of a hop device.
We support the project, we want to develop together with it, this is your guarantee.
Thank you all, I hope the information will be useful!