pHopr

Do you have plans for the future to launch a pHopr token in pNetwork with TEE-backed (Trusted Execution Environments) technology?
pTokens are a tool enabling cross-chain composability. It is an essential component enabling Decentralized Financial (DeFi) DApps to be compatible with any crypto asset.
The pTokens technology was designed to overcome the inherent “walled garden” limitation of blockchain protocols. The world of open finance grows larger and more sophisticated by the day. Yet this decentralized economy still suffers from a major drawback - a lack of cross-chain interoperability.
In an ideal DeFi system, cryptocurrencies will move freely and seamlessly between exchanges, DApps and wallets. pTokens aim to solve the liquidity and interoperability riddle - **a technology to connect any token with any blockchain.
Thanks for answer @SCBuergel

1 Like

Hey @travisscode. I moved this out of the DAO v0.5 category because it’s not really on topic. We don’t currently have plans to launch in pNetwork, but I’m interested in any tech which improves interoperability and composability. I’ll take a deeper look and provide a better answer once I’ve learned more about it.

1 Like