Proposal - completely anonymous browser on the blockchain

And how will this browser be different about the Torah, for example? It was correctly noted above that, in principle, such browsers already exist

A good idea

It is not very clear whether it is technically possible to implement this on the basis of hopr

This would be worth a portion of the bounty

I agree that this is quite labor-intensive. But I think it could be implemented by third-party developers together with the team.

Yes, but there is another encryption system, which seems to me not so reliable and confidential and has other risks of hacking

Having browser would be great but I think plug-in will make more sense budget-wise.

Maybe you’re right. It’s just that the plugin has much less functionality

Thank you for support

It will differ in that it is decentralized and built on the blockchain, which will not allow it to be forged or hacked

not support, competitors too many. One better use Tor Browser for this purpose.

Thank you for your opinion, I wrote a little higher that there is a slightly different application and degree of protection

You probably can imagine how limited market is for this application. We need mass adoption of technology, not private feature for a geek.

Agree. The goal is the massive use of hopr for data transmission. The browser is a slightly different topic.

I agree, but now the whole cryptocurrency is a feature for a narrow circle of geeks, so with its mass introduction, I think there will be the introduction of its derivatives

Thank you for your opinion :handshake:

I would not say so. You probably saw in Twitter Taxi drivers investing in crypto. Probably some of them are here)

Thanks for the proposal @BorisSV46! I’ve tagged it as incomplete for now. Could you add some implementation details as explained in the validity requirements?

Hello. Thanks, all done.