PROPOSAL: START A CHARITY AND INCENTIVE CIRCLE FOR STUDENTS(HoPR Scholarship)

DESCRIPTION

Around world, there are lots of students/academicians deeply feel lack of support and need motivation while working on their projects and researches.

JUSTIFICATION

HOPR is a great and well organized project. If HOPR starts a scholarship for students there will be applications from all over world. prerequisities can be decided for the sake of project. Foundation, team, advisors and community can work in cooperation and give funds to students from a specific area and age(universities,informatics students/academicians,etc). HOPR team and foundation can choose projects and people who will contribute to project.

IMPLEMENTATION

applications can be accepted for a specific duration and winners can be announced on a specific date. maybe every year on HOPR mainnet date. All aplications can be assesed by team and foundation can make the final selection and announcement. As an alternative team can select candidates and community can vote.

BUDGET

this scholarship can be funded by foundation/team each year from the specific percentage of pool income. 10k for a person*5 maybe.

3 Likes

It’s very nice of you to come up with such generous idea. Giving back to community and good conduct are important. However, i believe it’s a bit too early for taking such acts for HOPR. We need to get this project going first.

p.s. We should definitely write down your proposal somewhere in our heads and get back to this in the future again. Regards.

Thanks for the proposal @ndeeresly. After some consideration I’ve marked it as valid, although I would have liked to see more information in the implementation and budget sections.

You can see the proposal in the official list here: http://forum.hoprnet.org/t/proposal-13-start-a-charity-and-incentive-circle-for-students-hopr-scholarship/

Anyone who supports this proposal, please follow that link and click the heart (like) button to sign it.

Согласен надо растить своих будущих сотрудников. :grinning: