Use an initial release, 60% of funds, as a market sampling to determine where the remaining 40% should go.
Phase 1 60% release will take place two weeks before mainnet rewards staking is enacted.
A six week intermission sampling period will follow to gauge where the funding is most needed.
Phase 2 40% release will take place one month following mainnet rewards staking implementation.
DEX market selection is based on trade volume research located at https://www.coingecko.com/en/dex and popular demand within the forum to allocate the initial volume as such:
20% Honeyswap paired to xDAI | for node users
20% Pancakeswap v3 paired to BSC | for market impact
20% Uniswap v2 paired to Eth | for bag holders
Polkaswap is not listed on CoinGecko’s top DEX list with >$1M trade volume and is therefor not on the table as an option; though in the future it should be used paired to DOT for hopr organization growth partnerships to assist development and team growth - scroll to bottom of link for hopr team positions needing to be filled
Determination of remaining 40%:
Honey, Cake and Uni will be reviewed for the largest demand of hopr tokens via trade volume weight, whereby hopr is the outflow indicator. Subsequently, outflow calculated will proportionally indicate how the remaining 40% will be divvied. In the event that the free market has enacted a three-way split, Uni will take a seniority 0.1 lead.
The reason for following hopr as the outflow indicator is to mitigate the impact of tokens being washed traded for false trade volume… in homage to holders, hodlers, & node runners vying to compete for a larger stake of the decentralized traffic. During the sampling period, any large purchases by known Centralized Exchange wallets will be excluded.
Allow the open market to decided where the tokens are most needed instead of arbitrarily locking them to an exchange where their benefit to the hopr project is least maximised.
This proposal was drafted in accordance with:
Thanks to all who read this.