Proposal: Uniswap V3 DAI-HOPR 60% / PancakeSwap HOPR-BUSD 40%

Most popular DEX, with a lot of transactions. Stablecoins to minimize risks.

• Uniswap V3 DAI-HOPR 60% Fess: 0.3% Price range: Unlimited
    Ethereum Network

• PancakeSwap HOPR-BUSD 40%
    Binance Smart Chain

• For HOPR, set up a bridge between Binance Smart Chain and xDai Chain.

In Ethereum, one DEX is enough, no need to place liquidity on Uniswap clones.

BSC transactions are fast and cheap, PancakeSwap now generates more transactions than any other DEX.
PancakeSwap may have Farms option, Pancake developers can independently add Farm to LP pair, community can also make a request. This could significantly attract liquidity and new HOPR buyers.

No Honeyswap? Honeyswap does not have unique instruments, so there is no need to spray liquidity on this exchanger.
OmniBridge can transfer DAI between BSC and xDai Chain.
It will be possible to buy both DAI and HOPR, after transferring them across the bridges.

Other networks Polygon, Solana, Avalanche will probably have bridges to BSC or Ethereum, which will make it possible to buy HOPR and DAI, then transfer them to xDai Chain for placement on Node.

7 Likes

Thanks for this! I’m just checking with the team whether we need any more information on your third point “For HOPR, set up a bridge between Binance Smart Chain and xDai Chain

There is now “HOPR Token on xDai on BSC (HOPR)” it works to transfer HOPR from xDai to BSC via OmniBridge.
But this is not official. Maybe the development team should check it out or do something official like that.

Binance also has Binance Bridge for transfers between Ethereum and BSC Network.

Can you check with the team?
Is it possible to create a contract so that 2 bridges (OmniBridge and Binance Bridge) with one HOPR token work in the BSC network?
The bridge between BSC and xDai. And also a bridge between BSC and Ethereum Network.

Hi. Unfortunately there aren’t enough spare development resources to build an official HOPR bridge between BSC and xDAI or BSC and ETH. How essential is this to your proposal? You could remove that part and just submit the proposed liquidity split. But I appreciate that without a clear bridging mechanism that might seem less worthwhile.

I don’t quite understand how the HOPR Association will transfer liquidity if there is no bridge? It is not necessary to create a new bridge from scratch. Will there be any opportunity to transfer HOPR tokens?

If users cannot transfer HOPR tokens from BSC to xDai Chain, there is no point in this proposal.

Then I’m perhaps misunderstanding your proposal. Saying “For HOPR, set up a bridge…” to me implies something more robust than just “tell the community how to use an existing bridge”

There will be enough instructions on how to transfer the HOPR token between BSC and xDai Chain.

I see, sorry, I misunderstood what you were asking the HOPR Association to do here. I’ve added the proposal to the list here.

Anyone who would like to support this proposal, please follow the link there and sign it using the like (heart) function.