Proposal: We do not need more than one DEX! Move all liquidity to Uniswap v3

Hi, In my opinion we definitely need at least a BSC for the first time and it a Pancake Swap. You already know all the advantages. I think everyone agree with that, no doubt.

2 Likes

This certainly makes sense. But what will it be like in practice to sit on only one DEH. We have several formats of tokens, but 1 DEX alone is not an option. They are afraid that some kind of whale will sell the price and for the sake of it keep all the liquidity in one place, I do not think that this is the best option.

1 Like

Comment from #1 describes my need))

Do you understand that HORP is ETH token and to move your HOPR to sell at Pancake Swap you need to pay bridge costs. We can’t simple add HOPR DAO liquidity. We need users (and they liquidity) support too (for normal prices regulation). But ETH bridge costs ir very big. As a result, I think, no one transfers their tokens to BNB to put it in Pancake Swap liquidity.

And there is more cheaper way to buy HOPR tokens - SPOT exchange.

:grin:

We need more SPOT exchange. Tier1 (Binance, Huobi, Coinbase) or Tier2 (Kraken). And we can buy list place on them by HOPE DAO liquidity. I think, it’s a better choice.

2 Likes

Not bad, but no marketing and MM, why is it? We have already mxc and gate

But the current pool is already on Uniswap! Don’t understand what this proposal is for. Just to not let ‘green light’ for other proposals.

1 Like

Yes I agree. You can’t go far without MM. A simple listing might not work.

1 Like

“Leave as is” - is the proposal too. This is the best proposal, imho.

I put a like, as I think this option is the most viable. I have already written earlier that the dilution of liquidity will lead to large price slippage on different exchanges

3 Likes

you suggest using centralized exchanges more widely for exchange, but hopr is a project about anonymity and the idea that you can exchange your coins without the mediation of exchanges, and even more so without passing kyc, is one of the key ones. a competent division of liquidity into 3-4 blockchains will not significantly weaken in general, but will only encourage many to participate more actively in the purchase/sale of hopr, bypassing huge ETH commissions, as well as provide tools for cheap staking and farming. if hopr nodes will still work through the xdai network, then we need to have a small but sufficient liquidity in the honeyswap. doing nothing is not the best option. it doesn’t solve any problems.

1 Like

100 % agree

Agree

We don’t have any trading problem. Our main target is HOPR solution finishing and mainnet starting with real node stacking.

Too high service charge hinders the development of the community. I am more optimistic about the development of BSC chain

BSC network is 100% controlled by binance. It’s not freedom network. For trading - it’s ok. For real project - no.

We have one of the largest liquidity pools on Uni among other projects with similar cap. The dilution of liquidity won’t affect significantly anyone, and a lot of advantages of this action is 100% diminishing this small issue with little increase of price slippage.

Please don’t forget about farm competitions. When farm competition will be over our liquidity pools will be more smaller.

My two cents: migrate from xDAI to Polygon and stick with two chains for now (Eth and Polygon). Why Polygon? It seems to have won the battle of the scaling solutions for the foreseeable future. There is exuberant amounts of hype around DeFi summer 2.0 and fresh opportunities with big names like Aave, Sushiswap, and Curve all launching all Polygon. I believe getting in on this action can be a big opportunity for HOPR to step into the spotlight this summer!