- uni v3 - 40% The most popular exchanger. It is necessary to transfer liquidity to v.3. Many advantages over v.2
- pancake v2 - 20% There are also a lot of users. Fast and cheap translations. Access to a lot of defi tools
- raydium - 10% A fast-growing network with growing volumes. Fast and cheap
- quickswap - 10% The same as the above
- honeyswap - 20% A good exchanger is more necessary technically to maintain output input and start hopr nodes
I think that so many supported networks and exchangers are more than enough. At the same time, each will be supported with sufficient liquidity for the initial placement.