You need 100% on BSC (Pancake)

• Низкая комиссия и большие объемы это основа движение цены вверх.

0 voters

You need 100% on BSC (Pancake).

After adding to Pancake, the price will immediately fly away by 100%, there you need to accrue bonuses and APY
high to give for adding liquidity, sort of like we have now in Hopr.
At Hopr, many do not add liquidity due to fees.
After that, you can get to Binance, if, of course, you need to.
We will pay for the bridge one-time during the transfer, albeit a little expensive, but one-time.
Then we will reap the fruits.
In general, support the topic.

In fact, many do this at the start.

1 Like

How will this help solve the liquidity problem for a wide range of hopr users and participants?

2 Likes

a large number of users are constantly investing in receiving awards. The main thing for them is cheap commissions for creating contracts and claims. Liquidity will appear immediately!

I’m not sure if 100 percent on anything is ever a good idea in general!

1 Like

Maybe yes cause BSC will open way to 500$ user. They don’t want to spend on commissions so cheap comm will give more users. Also Staking on pancake and another farm pool will give price pump. But also we need to eth. so 75%-low commissions,25% high comm-normal

2 Likes

not a good idea

Personally, I would also like to send 100% liquidity to Pancake, but there are big problems with bridges. The transfer can only be afforded by large market players, for ordinary users it is too expensive to change tokens from the ether network (about the same as it is now expensive for them to use dex). In any case, you will either have to use the bridge or make an exchange through an centralized ex that has support for the bsc network right away.
And in that and in another case, approximately the same costs will be required. That is why the decision to transfer 100% is extremely controversial. I would even say “it does not make sense”.

let it remain as it was?

We need to keep part of it on the xdai chain in order to run the hopr network

Decentralization - namely, this dao seems very promising to me. Although there are many opponents and envious of these ideas, we will survive everyone and everything …

Thanks for the comment.

Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment.