PROPOSAL 14: DAI Proposals to be used in line with Hopr Token Proposals

[This proposal comes from @OuTLaWz_1903. You can read and discuss the original post here: PROPOSAL: DAI Proposals to be used in line with Hopr Token Proposals

To support this proposal, sign it by clicking the heart (like) proposal under this post you’re reading now.]

Instead of opening a topic on the use of Hopr tokens, I think we should prepare DAI proposals in line with the 8 Hopr token proposals prepared by the team.

DESCRIPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION

As you know, 40% / 30% / 20% and 10% Hopr tokens will be distributed in 4 of the Hopr Token Proposals. For the same options as the 1st and 2nd DAI proposals I prepared, the use of Hopr Token can be voted on. If this happens, the DAI value should be reduced to the dollar equivalent of Hopr Tokens. For example, if 40% Hopr Token is used at the same time in the first bid, the initial bid will be reduced by 48,000 DAI (485,355 Hopr 194,142 40% of Hopr = Approximately 48,000 DAI). If the DAI remains from the 1st and 2nd proposals, as in the example, the 3rd and 4th proposals are funded. If no DAI is left, proposals 3 and 4 will not be funded with DAI. They are funded only if they are selected in the Hopr Token voting.

1. Proposal 5 - Online Marketing and Proposal 7 - Local Community Funds:

I consider these two suggestions made by the team together. Online marketing should be done by involving local communities. Without the support of local people, it is very difficult for the team to reach investors in different regions. I think that 100,000 DAI should be spent on marketing for these two proposals, and if the same items are selected in the Hopr Token voting at this marketing stage, it would be right to reward Hopr Tokens with various contests. A large part of the budget allocated for marketing should be spent on twitter influencers. Twitter influencers require support from local communities. Don’t think of it as a shilling. It is enough to introduce the project and explain future plans. As for the time, I think it’s appropriate after December.

2. Proposal 2 - Hackathons (Live or Online) in 2022:

Participation in hackathons is mandatory, as said in this advice. Applications that will work with the Hopr protocol should be our priority. An average of 50,000 DAI can be used for this proposal. If Hopr Token offer is selected in proportion to this offer, Hopr tokens can be given to app developers in a locked way.

3. Proposal 4 - Liquidity Incentives:

In case of selecting Bid 1 and 2 at the same time in Hopr Token voting, this option will be funded with reduced DAI amount as I wrote above. Hopr Token is purchased with reduced DAI amounts and used in this option. It is important that we enter a good dex platform in the xdai network. My suggestion is that it should be SushiSwap. Hopr Tokens converted from DAI should be used for liquidity incentives. This option can be used by adding to the selected amount if selected in the Hopr Token voting. (Honeyswap is not that popular and less used).

4. Proposal 3 - Grow the Hopr Hardware Node:

We have a good relationship with Avado. Hopr tokens were awarded to those who previously purchased Avado nodes. In case of selecting Bid 1 and 2 at the same time in Hopr Token voting, this option will be funded with reduced DAI amount as I wrote above. Hopr Token is purchased with reduced DAI amounts and used in this option. In deals with other partners, Hopr tokens can be awarded as a reward to those who purchase hardware nodes. Issued tokens should not be given to hardware node buyers immediately. When the node system is active, it should be given monthly according to the working hours. In this way, continuous operation of the devices is encouraged. If this option is selected in the Hopr Token voting, it can be used by adding on the selected amount.

BUDGET

To explain briefly;

or Offers 5 and 7: 100,000 DAI (reduced by the same DAI if also selected in the Hopr Token voting).

For Bid 2: 50,000 DAI (reduced by the same DAI if also selected in the Hopr Token voting).

For Bid 4: If bids 1 and 2 win in the Hopr Token voting, it will be funded with DAI.

For Bid 3: If bids 1 and 2 win in the Hopr Token voting, it will be funded with DAI.

28 Likes