Goals of the HOPR Token Launch

This only pump and dump i se you and you friend in Razor network
The sale was in LBS
They flooded the market
Did you sell the token and get out of there?
Yes 100%
And now you try to make your idea just like it to dump your hopr token
And you try to get all of your friends to vote on the proposal
As you did selling Razor network, you dumped the token. I was there
This is why I remember you well and olge5

2 Likes

Lol. What are you talking about? what is Razor? who dumped? I have never even heard of such a project.

As for your opinion that the price will fall, I totally disagree. I also disagree with the teamā€™s opinion that I heard at the AMA, that there will be some kind of disaster with Hopr Token.

It feels like you donā€™t believe in the value of Hopr. This is a very strong project, at the top-100 cmc level, sure. As for the auction, of course, I personally will buy more, because worth of 400$ in Hopr tokens is too small.

We can also consider a whitelist for 10,000 people, with a purchase price of $ 0.1 and a guaranteed personal cap of 8,000 HOPR or $ 800 (funding via a simple smart contract).

5-10 million - to provide liquidity on Uniswap.

There are already 3,000 whitelisted addresses, you need to select another 7,000 among the community.

#QmZXwpn

We can also modify suggestion to more balance:

25m for 3000 early adopters, 0.3$
55m for LBP. starting price 0.3$ and fall to 0.005 if nobody buy.

Seems fairly and the only advantage of early adopters is the guaranteed right to participate.

#QmQ6Ab9

Divide the token equally across all addresses of testnet participants, but with a condition

Option 1

50% of tokens become freely transferable after one year, and the remaining 50% are due on a monthly basis over the next year.

Option 2

1 year lock-up, after which fully unlocked.

Token owners must create a node on the network or delegate the token to one of the certified validators
Rewards will be unlocked and can be transferred or traded

Hi Baikal thanks for your opinion. But you need to include that part that most of community are greedy and team will not be risking their project by some flippers. I hope you understood the AMA point ;)

I think it is fair to distribute to the testnet participants with a 2-3 years vesting with initial release of small percent then months of cliff with quarterly distributions of the rest. This way the token price will be preserved and the unlocks not affecting much of the price action. In addition to that we should incentivize the node runners. Personally the one running the node consistently should get additional token on top of testnet participation reward and penalized if the node is stopped for a certain time period.

Node runners are incentivized, and relatively largely even, where 25% of all tokens are being distributed this way (so that is 3x the size of the genesis DAO which will go to active node runners).

1 Like

You are right. But there are people have interest in the project without speculation. I hope the team can make 3 different sales. The first one to the people that have support the project from the start with all the test. The second one to the people that are very interest in the project (maybe from a form and with lottery?).
The third one to all the others.
All the sales should have a different price. From low to high.
Thatā€™s my opinion.

1 Like

Sounds Good :+1:

We will wait for the development of this direction.

Hi, Iā€™m participated with wildhorn v1 and helped in chat, tried to be active. Thanks so much =)

1 Like

Thanks for your support we appreciate that!