HOPR Proposal: AirDrop stake holders

1 Assign a snapshot date.
2 Distribute proportionally to the blocked tokens in the stake.
3 Block airdrop tokens for 1 year.

22 Likes

yes,i agree

1 Like

good idea

1 Like

use hopr to make a big airdrop

1 Like

Don’t be greedy mate…

2 Likes

The team rewards participants who have already staked. We have to come up with another idea.

1 Like

yes i’m greedy :laughing:, but everyone can put in a stake by a certain date and request a drop

1 Like

That’s sounds good. More HOPR tokens for holders.

1 Like

your idea has a right to exist :smiley:

2 Likes

How does this proposal provide a fair and even distribution given we are not trying to encourage whales which would reduce the decentralisation of the nodes. We all like the thought of an airdrop for being a member of the community that believes in the project, but there has to be a better way for hodlers, node runners / testers and staking participants.

1 Like

Amazing! Good idea

1 Like

Excellent

1 Like

We already have staking NFTs for long term hodl’s so I would suggest this is unnecessary. However, if it were to be considered I would propose it adopts the same hodl requirements as said NFTs.

1 Like

norm

1 Like

Everyone likes an airdrop but I think only 1/3 off the total funds could be allocated for the airdrop. The rest should be put into the development of HOPR. Locking the airdrop for 6 month to a year is a good idea too.

1 Like

I love it. But this shouldn’t happen for the future of hopr.

How does this proposal serve and grow the ecosystem around HOPR mid- to longterm?

great idea

It doesn’t, unless the airdrop tokens are locked up for a year or two. whilst a nice idea, probably there are better ways to promote growth with these funds at present, although i do like an airdrop as well but just not sure this is the best path to increase exposure to newbies moving forward.

1 Like

Good idea! :slight_smile: