Secondary Proposal - How much should the HOPR DAO contribute to a Hats vault?

with 250K plus 1M is good

I support this proposal

Yes 250K is a good number

I left mi vote

Maybe 1 M is too much ?

The idea does not seem to me very good, since moving such a number of tokens to a contract can carry various risks: hacking the contract, etc. I think that the amount should be reduced - 250 000!

Iā€™m a strong believer in the idea that you can start low and always add more later. 500k seems like a reasonable start point worth of risk IMOā€¦and as confidence builds you can always add to the vault later correct?

It doesnā€™t look like there is language negating from Hopr adding more tokens if its decided to increase the amount later from what limited info Iā€™m looking at.

agree

Hi. @satopin 's figures for the DAOā€™s holdings are correct. The original vote to move liquidity was completed, with the exception of a Uniswap pool on Gnosis (Uniswap integration is still pending there, with no eta on completion)

The Arrakis and Gamma trials are still hopefully going forward, but security reviews of their contracts and audits has taken longer than expected. There were some discrepancies between the audited code and deployed code which we werenā€™t happy about, but weā€™ve now been provided with up to date audits.

Hi @thewanderingeditor thanks for the follow up.
OK, just to be on the same pageā€¦Can I understand that the amount for Uniswap pool on Gnosis ($250,000) and Arrakis/Gamma ($300,000 each) are still sitting in the HOPR/DAI LP on Uniswap (current TVL $6.84m)?

Yes thatā€™s correct. The 1m for the Hats vault will also be taken from that pool

1 Like

I canā€™t give any guarantees as Iā€™m not the one doing the final review, but my feeling is that the Uni pool on Gnosis wonā€™t happen any time soon (really not seeing much movement there - they were expecting it to be easy and itā€™s not).

I expect the issues with Gamma and Arrakis will be resolved soon though

We will also do a quick review of Hats code / audit before committing to the vault, but from initial inspection everything seems good there

1 Like

Thank you. Hopefully they get everything corrected soon.

Im receive iron nft, but 100% my answers will be true, idk why no diamond or gold =(

I voted for 500k but a bit more would also be OK.