Unscheduled HOP: Merch!

Best hat in the world! Want it :smiley:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I need one, i love hats so much!!! :slight_smile:

I will translate just in case
Good evening) Hat, that’s cool! I want a hat!))

I’m glad to be part of HOPR!

Cool hat,i want it too) :wink:

I am in, hat look super)

Hey hopr) I really want, please please I made all node hehe

HOPR one love! Thx for opportunities! I would like to get a hat and step to the moon!

Best regards, Andrey :)

1 Like

Cool, I would love some merch.

Hi!The hat is very cool and I want it!!:heart_eyes:

Yes, I’m in) I love HOPR!

I think, I was of falling in love with that hat :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs:
I’d be incredibly happy if i could wear that one!))) By the way, it’s very cold where I live, and that would be very welcome :innocent: Thank you HOPR!)) :hugs:

I am from Siberia, and it would be nice to get such a hat to protect me from frost!)

I urgently need a hat)

I think the company showed what it is capable of, in a few days, it covered everyone like an avalanche, leaving behind a lot of positive consequences, which many people will not forget for a long time ! Well done, keep it up !

cool! I want a hat!)

I want a HOPR HAT !!!

Hey! Yes, I would really like to wear a HOPR hat. We’ve had a cold and snowy winter in Moscow today, I’m afraid to imagine what awaits us next year. Although no, I’m not afraid :grimacing: I was born in Siberia, and it’s very cold there. Arriving in my native land to visit, I can surprise my friends with this warming hat, and I will be sure that my ears will definitely not freeze :cowboy_hat_face:

i always need that :slight_smile:

I hope this will warm my head.
I`m in