PROPOSAL 12: Buyback Hopr from the market and distribution among the participants of the staking program

[This proposal comes from @Aleks. You can read and discuss the original post here: Proposal: Buyback Hopr from the market and distribution among the participants of the staking program

If you’d like to support this proposal, sign it by clicking the heart (like) button under this post you’re reading now.]

DESCRIPTION

Greetings to all. I would like to offer a simple and understandable idea. I offer a buyout from the Hopr token market and offer these tokens as an additional reward for participating in the staking program.

JUSTIFICATION

This will allow:

1. unload sales from the market and give even more liquidity for those who want to exit
  2. encourages hopr token holders to block more coins in staking
  3. reward active community members with a large percentage apy for the NFT received
  4. these coins will be subjected to a 3 month lockup and they will not put pressure on the price
  5. this program will raise interest in participating in current activities to raise apy and receive more rewards

IMPLEMENTATION

To fulfill this initiative, Hopr tokens are redeemed from the market and after the end of the staking program are distributed among the participants in proportion to their awards for all time. The token blocking period is 3 months.

BUDGET

The budget can be any, but the larger it is, the higher the effect for the participants of the initiative

EXPLANATION

I want to explain why this will work. There are community members who have a sufficient number of Hopr tokens on their account, but do not participate in the staking program due to low apy. At the same time, he cannot increase it by receiving NFT for other activities ( there is no time / ingenuity / technical capability ) but there are tokens or money. These people will be very happy to block more Hopr tokens to increase the reward. Other participants are very active, intelligent and erudite, receive a lot of NFT and have a high percentage of APY, but due to the small number of tokens, their reward is not too great and they would also be very happy to get a little more. And for all participants, the motivation to participate in NFT activities has also increased. For the Hopr association, this will further reduce the pressure on the price until the end of January, as the number of Hopr tokens in staking will increase. It will also increase the activity of participants in the ongoing events. I believe that now the market is almost at its peak and right now we need more active community participation, we need to promote the project and as many initiatives as possible to increase the price, including blocking as many coins as possible. No matter how much we would like a cool product, everyone benefits from the price increase.

34 Likes