Secondary Proposal - How much should the HOPR DAO contribute to a Hats vault?

It is completely logical and correct to share all responsibility with the Hopr association equally and increase the size of the contribution by 1m.

1 Like

Considering the importance of the security, in my opinion 1,500,000 is good enough

1 Like

Aside from the HOPR DAO, will HOPR the company be committing $$$ to the Hats vault?

1 Like

I would volunteer for being a DAO representative and this seems like a good idea.

6 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™ll be a little toxic.

Why is there no option without adding, how are you going to count the number of people who were ignored in the poll?

Why is there no option for 250,000 on Snapshot? In the current voting, votes have been cast for this option.

I have the impression that people perceive the current figures as a total amount, and not additional to the already allocated 1M.
Perhaps it would be better to use numbers considering how much in total you need to send to the steak. This is a request for future voting.

8 Likes

I think slightly more HORP could be offered.

1 Like

Iā€˜m also in ā€šteam 1 millionā€˜ and believe we can always adjust at some later point in time, if needed.

1 Like

Itā€™s great to have Hats representatives here!
Iā€™m curious about the committee selection process and the governance actions required from Hats side. Can the committee be changed, and if so, how?

2 Likes

Who is the Hats representative here? I dont see anyone in the discussions.

2 Likes

ā€œ49 repliesā€, ā€œ97 viewsā€, so many people donā€™t want to increase the size of the steak? And in the main vote, there is no option without increasing the stake amount.

1 Like

If i understand correctly, then users who care about the security of the HOPR project can independently increase the pool exchange. So It would be possible to start with a small amount, then invite the community to increase with their own funds, those who will contribute to distribute NFT to boost in the main HOPR staking program.

2 Likes

I also think

1m tokens with a review after a year to see if more is needed.

My opinion is - 1m tokens butā€¦ Some believe that the HOPR DAO should contribute a significant portion, while others believe that the contribution should be more modest. Ultimately, the decision will depend on a number of factors, including the overall financial health of the HOPR DAO, the current market conditions for Hats, and the goals and priorities of the HOPR DAO.

1 Like

One thing , maybe those vaults with more funds are based in reviewed secure protocols. Maybe we dont need to raise the amount only because other secure protocols had a biggest reward proposal.

2 Likes

Could be good to know , how much a hacker could be drain from the staking smart contract. Have no sense to pay 2M HOPR if for example the contract only have 500K Hopr for rewards per quartier, and the other funds are locked , waiting to the next quartier.

I think,

1M HOPR from HoprAssociation plus 0 HOPR from DAO is enought.

2 Likes

I support you, the problem needs to be detailed

I think that 500k HOPR from DAO is enough.

1kk + 1kk will be enough

3m good too